Yin Iron Again!

"Why would Xichen ge become a father if Jiang Cheng is pregnant with Mingjue ge's child?

In fact, why is even that Jiang Cheng pregnant with Mingjue ge's child when Mingjue ge is married to Xichen ge? Did he... he cheat on my Xichen ge?!" Omega Wei Wuxian asked, hesitant and bewildered, unconsciously voicing out everyone's thoughts, especially this world's Lan Xichen who was gaping and glaring at his Zhan ge for uttering such nonsense.

But before an absolutely perplexed Alpha Lan Wangji could open his mouth to clear his painfully innocent Ying's doubts, the Omega suddenly exclaimed as if remembering something and asked curiously, "Is Jiang Cheng acting as a surrogate mother for their children?!"

"What's a surrogate mother?!" Jiang Cheng asked, scowling, not liking the direction this conversation was going although it wasn't at all related to him but his counterpart whom he hasn't even seen or known before!

"A surrogate mother is one who agrees to carry someone else's baby in his/her womb until the baby is born. They do it mostly for couples who are unable to become pregnant due to their incompatible health conditions." Omega Wei Wuxian quickly answered Jiang Cheng's query before looking back at his Zhan ge, expectantly, "Is that it, Zhan ge? Is Jiang Cheng helping Xichen ge because they being the True Alphas, can't get pregnant?!"

"Of course, Not, Ying'er! What are you even thinking? Jiang Cheng is their legal wife! Just like you are mine! He's not acting as a surrogate mother, he is the mother of their children! They are all married! 

And this is Jiang Cheng's second pregnancy in the last two years, first by your Xichen ge and now Nie Mingjue!" Alpha Lan Wangji said casually, as if it was all pretty normal, feeling a bit frustrated that his Ying'er was more interested in Xichen and his husbands rather than his own!

"..."

"..."

"..."

Omega Wei Wuxian took a moment to digest this new exhilarating information and exclaimed excitedly as he asked, "Really, Zhan ge?! Does that mean we have become Uncles now?! What are they, Zhan ge? A nephew or a niece?"

"Yes baby. We are Uncles now, my dear Ying'er. Xichen has a year old girl with Jiang Cheng and Nie Mingjue is going to have a boy this time." Alpha Lan Wangji said, staring at his Ying'er with a soft smile on his face, blissfully lost in the happiness of his Ying'er.

"You can know a child's gender even before their birth?!" Healer Fu asked baffled, feeling far too lacking in his profession as compared to the other world's medical techniques and advancements

"Yes, Healer. And please, you don't have to feel so dispirited. Every world progresses as per the need and requirements of the people living in it. You surely would be having everything that is needed here at the moment. Any other advancements will definitely come with time." Alpha Lan Wangji supplied helpfully

"Ahem! Alpha! I wanted to ask.. Um...Do you mean to say that my counterpart in your world has not one but two husbands?

That he is legally married to Lan Xichen and Nie Mingjue both?! Is that...erm even possible?!" Jiang Cheng asked awkwardly, his cheeks blushing red with embarrassment under the intense gaze of his fiance

"Yeah, of course! It's extremely rare but possible nonetheless. Somehow both Nie Mingjue and Xichen liked Jiang Cheng but never discussed it, fearing that they'll hurt each other's feelings.

But even after a few months of their marriage, when they still couldn't let go of their feelings towards Jiang Cheng, they confessed and it turned out that even Jiang Cheng felt the same.