Acceptance

Wei Ying was pouting and sulking.

Why?

Because he was embarrassed. And annoyed ...And embarrassed. 

When Lan Wangji had said about completing his massage, he meant it and wouldn't take no for an answer. But Wei Ying was feeling too embarrassed to allow Lan Zhan to see him naked again. And when, after gathering all his courage, Wei Ying voiced out his thoughts to Lan Zhan...Lan Zhan had looked at him as if Wei Ying was talking gibberish. 

Lan Zhan's stoic expression didn't even change a bit when he pulled the sheets with which Wei Ying was covering his nakedness and without saying another word, Lan Zhan's fingers moved deftly and started massaging all the muscles of his Wei Ying, as he had been doing for the past three weeks.

This, however, didn't bode well with Wei Ying. Lan Zhan was treating him like a three-year-old child. And while Wei Ying always loved to be treated like that, today somehow..it was making him upset and annoyed beyond reason. 

How could Lan Zhan be so unaffected while massaging his naked body like that? Was it really Lan Zhan who kissed him like he wanted to devour him and hugged him as if his life depended on it? Or was it someone else and Lan Zhan was only responsible for massaging him? 

The more Wei Ying thought about it, the more confused he felt and the angrier he became. 

But somehow, the miracle massage was feeling so good, so energising to him that his anger flew out of the window and therefore Wei Ying started sulking. And pouting.....

Lan Zhan was struggling, hard

Several thoughts were going through his mind as he tried to focus on giving his Wei Ying the best massage while discreetly watching his changing facial expressions. Lan Zhan's hands were trembling, all too aware of the fact that today his Wei Ying was conscious of him touching his body everywhere, even if it was just for a massage. His heart was not just beating, but hammering, pounding against his rib cage as if wanting to fly out of his body and get attached to his Wei Ying. 

And while he still tried to keep his focus on massaging Wei Ying, it really didn't help the cause when Lan Zhan's brain started supplying him with all kinds of obscene images and ideas that he could and wanted to do with his Wei Ying so desperately. But he controlled. All of this could wait. For now, he just wanted to heal his Wei Ying. And he would never do anything that will make his Wei Ying feel uncomfortable around him.

This thought alone helped Lan Zhan calm down his racing heart but...the moment he glanced at Wei Ying's face again, his heart skipped a few beats before galloping again. Lan Zhan was attacked by the overflowing cuteness of his Wei Ying who was lost in his thoughts while pouting and sulking like a baby and all Lan Zhan wanted at that moment was to bite those protruding red juicy lips and suck them hard until they looked swollen and well kissed.

And just then, Wei Ying let out a deep breath and relaxed under his touch. As if finally giving all the control in the hands of Lan Zhan. 

This simple yet trusting act of his Wei Ying floored Lan Zhan and at that very moment, he vowed to treasure and protect his Wei Ying's trust in him with all his being.

As soon as Lan Zhan finished his massage and came back inside after washing his hands, Wei Ying asked, "Is this the time for my food?"

Lan Zhan looked at his Wei Ying, surprised, before answering, "Mn"

"Who will come to feed me?" 

Lan Zhan frowned. Even the thought of someone else feeding his Wei Ying, especially the way he had been doing it, was enough to fill him with anger and jealousy he never even knew was possible and he growled, "No one"