Golden Eyes

"When?!" Lan Zhan asked, feeling hurt and incompetent for being unable to make his Wei Ying believe that he can tell his husband, anything and everything!

"Since when, mama?!!" Ayuan asked too, feeling almost betrayed by his mama who was more of a friend, a lifelong companion and a safe haven to him than just a parent.

"Stop it, You two! I know what you're thinking. Trust me! I didn't get the opportunity to tell both of you. I discovered it accidentally last week and since then we've all been so busy! It's actually my first time using it and...believe me, I don't even know how it's working!" Wei Ying defended himself while swaying his fidgeting baby and keeping omega Wei Wuxian in check whose feet were no longer in the air but his whole being was surrounded by a red translucent layer of resentment energy to avoid any more pheromones attack

"Wei Ying sleeps with me. Eats with me. Baths with me. Why couldn't he tell me?! Or my Wei Ying just didn't want to tell me," Lan Zhan asked, frowning, far from caring about the presence of others in the infirmary

Wei Ying flustered and burned red hearing his Lan Zhan's shameless words, causing him to lose his focus on omega Wei Wuxian, "Lan er gege?!! How--how can you even say this in front of everyone- Noooo!!!"

"WEI YING!!!"

"Mama!"

"Axian!"

"Wuxian!"

~

Omega Wei Wuxian, who was trapped inside the red barrier created by Wei Ying, was feeling like a fool for believing these unknown people in an unknown world.

He hated himself for believing and trusting people so easily. Only if he hadn't, willingly, fallen asleep to wake up this world's Wei Ying, given the reins of his and his baby's life willingly in his hands, trusted him for solving their problem and sending them back to their own world, he would not be facing this situation!

He wouldn't be fighting for his own baby! He wouldn't be fighting for his only happiness!

Just how cruel can people be?!!

He had nothing left.

Literally, nothing except for his baby when he came to this world after almost dying in his own world at the hands of his Zhan ge, no less!

And still, they are taking his baby away from him? Just WHY?? WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS? WHY ARE THEY DOING THIS TO HIM??!!!

What has he done wrong to suffer all this?!! How, when has he harmed or hurt these people to take such cruel revenge on him?

Or maybe he is just cursed...to lose whatever and whoever he felt is dear to him and close to his heart.

Wei Wuxian felt like his whole life has been a joke. Firstly, he lost his parents at such a young age. Then he was treated so poorly by his emotionless Zhan ge. And when he finally felt like he was living a normal happy life with the care love and concern of his Uncle, Xichen ge and Zhan ge, he got married.

The day, that marked the end of his illusionary happy life and the beginning of misery, betrayal, cheating, and humiliation by his husband, his Zhan ge who even tried to kill him. And not only him but also his baby! Their baby!

Why? Just for his property? Was it so important, so precious to his Zhan ge that he could even kill someone for it? Or was that just an excuse, to remove Wei Wuxian from his life so that he could live happily with Mianmian?

But even if his Zhan ge wanted his property or wanted to live his life with Mianmian, which he was already living, did he really have to kill him? He could've just said a word, just asked him and Wei Wuxian could have given him everything!