*Ability*

"Oh no! That means Mo Xuanyu who died there, in your world, fighting against you, was actually this world's Mo Xuanyu! But how's this even possible?! Since when has this dimension travelling started?" Wei Ying asked, baffled

"Correction. We did fight but he didn't die because of fighting with me. I won't take unnecessary blame for people I didn't kill, although it was my wish to end Mo Xuanyu's sick life with my own hands." Alpha Lan Wangji said, seething with anger and then suddenly he grinned, "Gods Above! I was so sad when he died all by himself. But now that I think about it, it wasn't this world's Mo Xuanyu that I wanted to kill. The one who's supposed to die in my hands is still out there and very much alive!"

"Z-Zhan ge?! What are you talking about?" Omega Wei Wuxian asked hesitantly, witnessing the uncharacteristically dark aura surrounding his smiling Zhan ge, which he had never, even once, seen in all those sixteen years of living together under the same roof with him.

"Oh! Sorry baby! I just got excited." Alpha Lan Wangji replied happily

"Excited to kill somebody?" Jin Ling asked, incredulously, looking between the stoic Lan Zhan and a grinning Alpha Lan Wangji, unable to decide who looked more threatening and lethal

"I'll tell you about that later." Alpha Lan Wangji said with a smile while looking at Jin Ling, "For now, just know that Mo Xuanyu of this world died there, in my world, when Ying'er was around fifteen years old. 

And it's been thirty-three months since Ying'er left our modern world so it's been a little more than six years in our world and a little more than one and a half years in your world. As we know that a dimension traveller can't survive more than a day in another dimension in the absence of his counterpart, it means that was the same day when my world's Mo Xuanyu escaped and came here and somehow sent this world's Mo Xuanyu there, to be killed by me. And oh!" Alpha Lan Wangji exclaimed, looking at his Ying'er and asked seriously, "Don't tell me you're still around nineteen or twenty years old?"

Omega Wei Wuxian frowned, "Of course, I'm twenty years old. The same age as Wei Ying. It's only been nine months since I came here."

"What the- but... that's just not fair!" Alpha Lan Wangji whined and pouted sulkily, "I was already three years older than you and now I'm freaking twenty-five, close to twenty-six while you're still twenty!"

"I'm thirty-six years old now but my Wei Ying is..." Lan Zhan mumbled to himself, unnecessarily panicking

"Is that why your hairs are short and white, Zhan ge? Because of hair loss and ageing?" Omega Wei Wuxian asked seriously

Jingshi suddenly fell silent except for the weirdly loud gulping sound coming from Lan Zhan's throat as if he was having a hard time swallowing something, which was... nothing.

Alpha Lan Wangji abruptly sat upright, staring at his Ying's serious face, hard, for a whole minute before saying, "Was that supposed to be a joke? Because let me tell you, Ying'er, that was BAD!"

"Erm... No?! I was really asking you," Omega Wei Wuxian said, looking at everyone's faces who were looking at him as if he was out of his mind

"Why would you even ask that, Ying'er? I'm twenty-five, not two-hundred and five!" Alpha Lan Wangji said exasperatedly

"Because... you forbade me from cutting and dying my hair. You hated it. In fact, abhorred it. So, ageing and hair loss is the only possible explanation for your current hairstyle, isn't it?" Omega Wei Wuxian looked at his Zhan ge, humourlessly

"Ah! This... was one of my drunken stunts. I was missing you and since I could always hear your thoughts, I knew you badly wanted to try such things out. Sope, well, one day I went to a salon and by the time I came back to my senses... this had already happened. And then Xichen and Mingjue said it looked cool on me. So, yeah! I kept it." Alpha Lan Wangji shrugged, trying to hide his embarrassment and failing miserably to hide his red ears, "By the way, it's a mix of silver and pearl white, not just white!"