Mortal Enemy

"I don't think your world's Mo Xuanyu had any plans to return to his own world. You said earlier that he wanted to escape with the Omega to another dimension and marry him, far away from your reach so there's no way he wanted to return in the first place!" Wei Ying said thoughtfully, tapping his nose and leaning his back more comfortably against his Lan Zhan's strong muscular chest much to his possessive husband's delight, "Somehow, I think he already knew that your artificial dimension travelling factor had a life span of five hours. Just think about it...

You said Mo Xuanyu disappeared from your world at around eight, in the morning, right?" Wei Ying looked at the Alpha, expectantly to which he nodded in affirmation, "And then our world's Mo Xuanyu appeared in front of you at around eleven, at night?

If we go by our world and your world's different time flows, then one hour here, in this world equals approximately four hours in your world.

And the time gap between Mo Xuanyu's disappearance in the morning and another Mo Xuanyu's appearance at night is around fifteen hours, which is close to four hours in this world. It means whatever your world's Mo Xuanyu did after coming here, with the dimension travelling factor, to replace this world's Mo Xuanyu and send him to your world, he did it all ONLY IN FOUR HOURS!"

"Now that you're putting it this way, it really seems like the possibility- Oh, god! How did I forget about it!" Alpha Lan Wangji exclaimed, frowning

"What happened, Zhan ge? What did you forget?!" Omega Wei Wuxian asked gently

"His ability, Ying'er! The reason why Mo Xuanyu was a member of that elite group of scientists!" Alpha Lan Wangji answered, "He has the ability to know the physical properties of anything and ways to use them just by looking at them! For example, if you give him an unknown variety of some vegetable, he'll know its physical property and how he could cook to eat it just by looking at it!

It means he truly knew about the short life span of that artificial dimension travelling factor and yet he escaped with it. And even sent this world's Mo Xuanyu, using the same ability factor in his place, to be killed by me. Guess he really wanted to escape from his death!"

"Your world's Mo Xuanyu has the ability to know about something and its usage, just by looking at it?" Wei Ying asked, gravely

"Mn. He does. But why are you looking so tense and worried about it?" The Alpha asked looking at Wei Ying and then at Lan Zhan, silently asking him with his eyes if he knew anything to which Lan Zhan subtly shook his head.

"We'll discuss it after the end of your story." Wei Ying said, silently asking the Alpha to continue and finish his story first before discussing other matters

Alpha Lan Wangji frowned at being denied the information for the second time by this Wei Ying.

"You saw my memories earlier, right, Zhan ge?! You saw how Mo Xuanyu literally begged me to accept him saying that he's willing to come with me to my world, which is actually his own world as well." Omega Wei Wuxian said, innocently, diverting his Zhan ge's dark thoughts from being denied again and again by Wei Ying, back to the main topic. Not really wanting to see Lan Zhan's Bichen piercing his Zhan ge's body once again. "Why do you think he wants to woo me so badly and return to our world, again, when he clearly knows that you'll be there, waiting to kill him?"

"Maybe because he thinks I might've mistakenly believed this world's Mo Xuanyu was him and killed him in his place. Besides, he knows a lot of time has passed back in our world. You were around fifteen when he escaped and just after a year or so in this world, you're a nineteen-year-old married guy! 

And since you hate me because of my apparent betrayal and cheating, he probably has excluded me from his list of potential threats.

However, he always wanted to take you away from me so just the fact that you'll die along with Wei Ying if not returned soon to our own world, can't be enough reason for him to return there. He's surely having some ulterior motives! And from the looks of it, I think Wei Ying knows why." Alpha Lan Wangji said, glaring at Wei Ying and being scathingly glared back at by Lan Zhan.