Understanding

Wei Ying smelled the refreshing fragrance of sandalwood and breathed in deeply. He knew he was dreaming but wasn't in the least mood to disturb this beautiful dream where he finally felt alive. 

After spending an indefinite time in a dark space that sucked everything and anything inside, be it living or non-living and kept them just the same as if time itself never existed. Where not even a single trace of light existed and he hardly ever know if his eyes were open or closed. Where he didn't feel anything, no pain, no hunger, no thirst nothing. Where he was just existing with the memories of his life, the life in which he'd lost so much that even the thought of it sends chills down his spine. 

So, for now, Wei Ying just wanted to live this dream. This dream, this smell which reminded him of that one person, whom he had always admired.

That person, who was so pure, so untainted, so beautiful... The second Jade of Lan, Lan Wangji. The person whom he can proudly claim to be his equal in every manner be it cultivation, martial arts, knowledge, morals, values and principles, and well..he himself looked quite beautiful so... in that area as well.

Despite some contrasting differences, Wei Ying knew that Lan Wangji was his exact complement in every manner but...that strictly disciplined, rule-loving, stoic guy disliked him. Maybe even hated- no...the desperation he saw in those intense burning golden eyes of Lan Wangji to save him, during his last moments even when the whole cultivation world wanted to kill him, even when he himself wanted to die, was enough to prove to him that Lan Wangji never hated him. In fact, if he takes a brave guess then those golden eyes at that moment, looked like they were begging him to stay..with him only.

Well, Wei Ying knew that that was some absurd level of imagination he had created in his mind to give a small parting smile to that beautiful soul, Lan Wangji, as he fell from the cliff into that deep abyss experiencing the physical, mental and emotional pain of extreme degrees.

And now Wei Ying was confused. He didn't know for how long but he was sure that he couldn't feel anything in that dark space before. But now he felt as if...as if somebody was kissing him! Forehead, nose, cheeks, chin...this, whoever this person in his dream was, he was now kissing him on his LIPS!!! And he wasn't just kissing, he was eating them, hungrily. As if he owned them!

And Wei Ying could not move! He could smell and taste and feel everything but that was all. He just couldn't move, or see or hear anything that was happening. How humiliating can this dream be!

Even his lips started to hurt now but this voracious beast didn't seem to know that there was something called control or mercy. Time passed and finally, Wei Ying stopped feeling anything.

'Ah! Finally, that dream ended' Wei Ying thought before he fell asleep.

Now Wei Ying could feel vibrations, subtle soothing vibrations like those he felt we he used to play his Chenqing (Wei Ying's musical instrument, A black dizi).  And he felt as if his whole body was responding to those vibrations..in a good way. It was refreshing.

And again he felt that beast's presence around him, crushing him inside his strong arms and kissing him all over his face, neck, shoulders, chest, nipples, abdomen..oh god! He just doesn't know where to stop!

But Wait! If this is my dream and everything that's happening is just a figment of my imagination then, it's not even the fault of this, whoever this person is but me! It's me who is imagining such things happening to my own self. 

God! Have I become so horny while doing nothing in this dark space that I'm having such dirty thoughts and that too with a man!