*Lan Qiren*

"Cut the crap and tell us everything that you know, Zhan ge. Stop delaying it! Everyone here has their own duties and responsibilities. Their time is precious, so I hope your truth better be worth listening to!" Omega Wei Wuxian remarked, sarcastically

Alpha Lan Wangji stared at his Ying'er silently before speaking, "Nothing that I said just now was crap, Ying'er. And I've no problem telling all of them everything I know, all the truth that Xichen and I kept hidden from you for so long but the question is, are you ready to hear it? 

Because let me tell you one thing very clearly, if you think that you have seen, know and suffered enough then you're sorely mistaken."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"I...I will be f-fine!" Omega Wei Wuxian stuttered under the intense gaze of his Zhan ge

"You don't have to worry about him, Alpha Lan Wangji. We are all here!" Wei Ying said, staring at the Alpha, unimpressed

"Mn." Lan Zhan supported, wrapping his arm around his Wei Ying's slender waist and bringing him closer to himself, still feeling uncomfortable and dissatisfied with the distance, he pulled his Wei Ying right into his lap. Having lost in his own world of being alone with his life and loving his husband to his heart's content after the nerve-wracking ordeal in the morning.

"Alright!" Alpha Lan Wangji sighed and looked at everyone present inside Jingshi, "To know the truth and everything related to that dimension traveller and the gravity of our situation, you all will have to hear my side of the story from the beginning. Better make yourself comfortable for it's gonna take a while."

"You may proceed," Lan Xichen said once everyone settled themselves on the wooden floor of Jingshi.

"So, it all began when Xichen turned three months old." Alpha Lan Wangji nodded at Lan Xichen and started telling his story, "My parents and Lan Qiren learnt about Xichen's unique ability to be able to see people of other dimensions.

Such an ability was unheard of. Rare. So unconventional that our parents thought Xichen didn't have any abilities besides being a true dominant and exceptionally strong Alpha. 

Our parents were so upset, unaccepting and disappointed about it for a few years, they often dismissed Xichen's sudden cries and emotional outbursts as his mere tantrums.

It wasn't until I was born and turned three months old with symptoms similar to that of Xichen and qualities of a true dominant Alpha that my parents and Lan Qiren suspected something was not quite right about our condition.

You all are already aware about the dominant pheromones and the Alpha- Omega system of our world. A true Alpha is one whose both parents are Alpha. True Alphas are exceptionally strong but can only impregnate to have a child as they're incapable of getting pregnant irrespective of their gender.

Assuming the existence of parallel dimensions is one thing and having children who could not only prove its existence but also see through nature's barrier was altogether different! Lan Qiren and my parents were thrilled by such a discovery! They began taking three-year-old Xichen's words seriously and started believing in his ability to see across the dimensions. 

They thought we were blessed! 

And soon they themselves turned it into a curse.

Our parents and Lan Qiren were a member of a high-profile mysterious organisation that aimed to make the lives of people better. On the outside, they acted as the saviours of the whole world. Dealing with all sorts of new medical technologies and pharmaceutical products to save human lives but internally, they were nothing more than an elite group of cold, heartless and crazy scientists who could go to any length to find new cures for diseases and control human nature.