Together Is Better | Jisung (skz)

With the softest morning glow peering through your bedroom shades, you awoke to find yourself entangled with your lover who was peacefully snoring beside you. His face was pressed deeply into his pillow, only part of his face could be seen, mouth wide open. Your face was not too far away from his because of how close your bodies were, legs entwined to keep the other in place comfortably.

You slowly move your hand that was tucked to your chest, reaching up to carefully brush back part of Jisung's bangs that covered his eyes. The loose tendrils falling right back into place after you attempted to tuck them behind his ear. He never stirred, allowing you to comb back the hair pieces again, this time with success.

You smile at your partner, eyes roaming every part of him to engrave it in your mind. This sort of moment would be lovely to look back to when you wanted something for comfort. It tempted you to reach for your phone and snap a quick picture, but you hesitated on any large movements in fear he'd wake and it would all be over.

In that short time, you became aware of his hands practically melted to your hips, holding you very close. You felt protected from the outside world when he embraced you, so close and tight. But it also meant your other arm was tucked deeply under his body, and it was started to get tingly and uncomfortable.

Still, it was hard for you to move even an inch. Although he still was snoring softly, it was less consistent than before. The sound waved in and out, fading here and there as he was slowly starting to wake up. You wanted to keep still in hopes it would spare you more time with him before you'd have to part.

The sun started to shine more and over Jisung's eyes. Immediately, you raised your hand in the air, shading his eyes from the light. He didn't react, as if he never noticed the change, and continued to sleep away. You weren't sure how long you would be able to stay in that position, but for now you'd attempt to stay still.

Jisung shifts suddenly, further pressing his face into his pillow and closing his mouth. He unconsciously tugs you closer and you drop your hand now that his eyes are fully covered.

You hum quietly, smiling at his actions with adoration just pulling up in your heart. How you loved this man so much it was like he made your heart beat just for him. The way he held you so tightly made you feel so safe and loved, it was unbelievably.

Han was the type to love someone unconditionally and with his whole being. He never seemed to give only half of himself to you; always giving his all with everything you do together. Even during soft cuddling sessions, he attended to your every need to ensure you were more than comfortable. Every little actions just made you fall deeper and deeper in love with him.

He never wanted you to know how he felt when you were apart, though. How much he longed to hear your voice when he struggled with self consciousness. That when he suffers any negative emotion, he wishes to turn to you first before anyone. He hates feeling vulnerable, even more so if it would affect you too, so he tries to hide it from you. However, there was only so often he would succeed in keeping those things from you, because you always knew. Thats why when you were together, you also wanted to attend to his needs so you both were happy.

While you were thoughtlessly rubbing his back, in your own world as you were thinking, Jisung started to wake up. He stirred, moving further to your side of the bed as he reached to pull you closer. He buried his face in the crevice of your neck, sighing deeply.

"Good morning," you whisper softly, turning to kiss the top of his hair.

Han mumbles a greeting back to you, wrapping his hands around your middle to give you a light squeeze. His legs shift in between yours as he makes himself comfortable again. However, he was still unaware of your poor arm that was loosing all feeling underneath his body.

You were becoming painfully aware of it as the sensation cause you to cringe, attempting to pull it out from under him. This caused him to whine, wiggling from your movements and accusing you of trying to separate him from you. He pressed further into the arm unconsciously and made it harder for you to adjust.

"Let me hold you!" He demands, most likely wanting to wake up to sweet cuddles from his lover like you were. He had no idea how much pain he was causing.

"Honey, lemme just move-"

"No!" He pouts, squeezing your middle again. "I don't want to move yet. Just a litto longer. Please?"

The begging was weakening your resolve to fix your arm. You wanted to at least fix positions, not intending to leave his side either. In fear that it would end the moment, you say still again. You could hear his satisfied sigh as you settled.

He kissed your shoulder tenderly, resting on in again after a moment. His breathing started to regulate as if he was going to start falling asleep again. That was, until you wiggled your fingers to get some circulation going.

"Baby?!"

Finally, you pushed him off, pulling your arm to your chest in pain. "You're cutting my arm off, Hanji!" You exclaim finally, meeting his sad eyes with determination. No matter how much you loved the moment, your arm felt like it was going to fall off. You couldn't wait any longer.

Jisung finally looks to your arm as you cradled it, the awful feeling of blood pumping through again causing your face to contort. "Why didn't you pull me off?"

You narrowed your eyes at him, rolling them. "Like I had that choice."

He smirks, shuffling back to his previous position, before you shoved him away. He leans down to place a kiss to your knuckles before tracing up your arm, peppering soft pecks all the way up to your neck. Jisung knew this was an effective way to get you to forgive him quickly.

When he got up to your chin, he stopped to look up at you with doe eyes. "Forgive me?" He questions, knowing he already had to under his fingertips. His hand slithered its way back over your hips.

You didn't speak as you let him attack your face with more kisses, laughing lightly as he pushes you back on the bed, leaning over you to trap you in place. His body smothers yours as he lets his whole body lay on you, successfully keeping you in place. Clearly, he hadn't learned his lesson after laying on your arm all morning.

You reach up to cup his cheeks, pulling his face away to look into his eyes. "I love you," you say softly. The feeling of your heart being filled to the absolute top with love for this man overcame you, and you had to tell him again. "I love you, Han Jisung."

Tilting his head, he leaned to kiss the inwide of you palm. "I love you more."