Shopping Days| Hyungwon (Monsta X)

"What are you wearing?"

I assessed the situation, glancing over at my boyfriend as he stared at my twin sister. She had come out of the changing room in the store with an outfit that seemed to displease him. It also happened to be the same thing that was in my own hands as I searched the rack. Very slowly, I let it slip through my fingers before he noticed.

"What? You don't like it?" She questions, looking down at it with uncertainty. Alina had always trusted his expertise in fashion and was truly concerned over his comment.

He shook his head, thinning his lips at her. "I thought I taught you better." Hyungwon then turns his head to look back at me. "Don't wear this. After seeing it on her, I know it wouldn't look good on you."

Rolling my eyes, I stepped closer to them and made my sister twirl, the cute brown skirt flowing as she did so. "I think she looks fine."

My boyfriend sighed heavily. "That's exactly why you both aren't allowed to go shopping by yourselves anymore."

True.

I nodded. "Okay, Alina, next one. Let him pick this time." I went back to looking at things I liked, hoping I could sneakily buy something on my own without his knowledge.

Hyungwon came back after briefly searching for some clothes. He lays one pile on one arm and a separate on her other arm. "This is yours. This is hers for me to see."

Ah, yes. My favorite part of going shopping with Hyungwon is that I don't have to try on outfits. He makes her do it since she is a professional model.

I peered over the racks to watch him intently stare at the changing room door, waiting for Alina to come out. Taking this opportunity, I grabbed the black leather jacket and shirt I was interested in and bolted across the store where other changing rooms were. I took a last glance his way before sneaking in and slipping on the shirt.

"Oooh this is nice!" I whisper to myself, praying that Hyungwon wouldn't try looking for me. Just as I was to slip off the jacket, a knock sounded on the door. "Occupied," I answer automatically.

"Yes, I know. Let me in."

Fear filled me as I glanced at the floor where his feet were. My heart started to speed up at the situation. Quickly, I threw off the jacket and shirt, tossing it over the top of the dressing room to the one beside me. I put my normal top on and unlocked the door, allowing Hyungwon in.

"Hi!" I nearly screamed at him, out of breath.

He raised his eyebrows high, staring at me with a funny expression before closing and locking the door again. "Hi."

I smiled nervously. "How'd you know I was in here...?" My hands started to rub together as he inched closer, inspecting my flushed face.

He points to my shoes. "You are the only adult I know who wears Cookie Monster sneakers," he teases, smirking slightly. "You should have shown me the jacket if you were interested."

I bit my lip, watching as he got closer. "O-Oh?" I placed my hand on his chest to keep him from stepping forward again. "What j-jacket?"

Hyungwon smiles happily with a small chuckle. "That wasn't your jacket flying across the rooms? Wow I think I may have to complain to the store that people are throwing the items carelessly."

I busted a smile too, undoubtfully his gorgeous smile contagious. "Oops..." I laughed. "I'll go get it."

He hums, nodding his head and pecking my lips. "Yeah, you might wanna. There was an older woman next door from the last I'd seen. I'll go meet your sister."

I gasped, quickly charging out of the room to check next to us, immediately realizing that no one was in fact there, besides my clothing I had tossed. I sighed heavily, sending a glare towards my boyfriend as he happily walks away.

2019