Warm Hugs|IM (Monsta X)

On nights like these, you missed him. When the storm is rolling in and lightly sprinkling, forcing you to stay inside all day and through the night. When the temperature drops as the sun does and you snuggle deep into the covers of your shared bed, alone.

You often turned on the TV or read a book to keep your mind preoccupied. You even considered picking up a new hobby in order to give yourself something else to focus on. These nights were the most long and you needed anything to get you through it. The days when you know it will be some time again before you see him.

There was minimal texting today because of his concert. He had just flown into LA with the rest of Monsta X for the US Tour. His photo updates he sent to you was really all he could send before being rushed through his busy schedule. He always felt guilty when he couldn't send you goodnight texts.

You were very understanding otherwise. Rarely did nights come where you felt upset with your situation. You've never questioned yourself either. However, that didn't stop you from feeling alone in the winter nights of December.

You snuggled deep into the covers of your bed, sighing in content at the feeling of your heating pad laying beside you. The tv hummed in the background as you scrolled through your phone, seeing updates on Monsta X and other artists you follow. But you still felt like something was missing.

You rolled over, gazing at the closet in your bedroom. You considered putting on a sweatshirt and walking around your house instead of thinking about him. Giving yourself a task always seemed to help. When you stood up to grab the clothing, you noticed a familiar black hoodie hanging up.

His hoodie.

Excitedly, you pulled the hoodie right off the hanger and tugged it over your head. Instantly you were surrounded with his calming smell. It refreshed your mind and made you feel more comfortable than you had been all day. You wrapped your arms around yourself and smiled. It felt like he was giving you warm hugs.

With this new feeling, you snuggled back into bed and drifted off to a peaceful sleep.