chapter -31 (Manipulate)

Beginne am Anfang

He go to attends tawan with Time....as tawan see Kinn himself come to attends him he became so happy....

"Sawadee khab, Kinn and I'm sorry for that day "..... tawan said while in his mind he still meant those words that he didn't even hesitate to kill Porsche.....

"This is the first and last time I forgive you but don't ever bad mouthing about Porsche "... Kinn said firmly in his hoarse voice as tawan nodded his head as yes....

Otherside....

Vegas go to Arm and Pol go to Pete, when pete and arm see Vegas and Pol come towards him they feel very nervous but when Pete see Vegas go to arm and Pol come to him he became confuse, vice versa......

"Hello Pete"... Pol said as Pete awkwardly greet him as with arm vice versa....

"Porsche said that you like me".... Pol asked to Pete as Pete immediately said 'no'....same with Arm too ....

Now Pol and Vegas become confuse......

"Then, why Porsche told us that you like us.".... Vegas asked to arm as Pol asked to Pete....

"No, I think he became confuse because he is right we like you but I likes phi Vegas and Arm likes phi Pol ".... Pete said nervously as Pol and Vegas become shock.....

Now Pol and Vegas become confuse what did they say because Porsche first make them confuse now put them in another trouble....

"Listen nong but I don't like you"... Vegas said...as Pol also said same to Arm....
"No problem, right now you don't love me but I will make you fall for me. "...both said together while Pete wink at vegas but what Arm did make Pol freeze on his spot , he directly kiss Pol's cheeck.....

"I will meet you later, bye " both said together to Vegas and Pol left them there in shock......

After some time, Vegas and Pol come to reverie and look at each other then look at Pete and Arm....

"Now , finally I realised why Kinn can't be able to protest against Porsche, these kids were really very fast forward ".....Vegas said

"If Porsche's friends are like that then what about Porsche ".... Pol said while thinks kinn's situation....

Both decided to ignore these kids and start looking for Kinn, when they find kinn , they saw he assist a guest and that guest is non other than tawan.....

"What the hell, why is Tawan here, what if he saw Porsche?"....Vegas said while go to Kinn with Pol.....

"Hello, Mr tawan thiwat "... Vegas greet tawan....
"Hello, Mr Vegas kornwit theerapanyakul".... tawan also greet him back while shake hands.....

"Kinn, I heard that you are going to marry, can I meet that person".... tawan asked he was very much eager to see that person....

Otherside,Kinn thinks tawan doesn't know about this that's why he try to protect Porsche from tawan's eyes but he forgot that whole Thailand knows that Kinn Anakinn theerapanyakul going to marry Path kittisawat 's first son, thanks to media and reporters......

"Ofcourse, "... Kinn said with heavy heart while turns towards Porsche who is talking to Tay ....

"Porsche"... kinn calls when tawan hears Porsche's name , he became confuse why Kinn called his fiance with Porsche's name....

When Porsche hears Kinn call him he turns towards Kinn with a smile but suddenly his smile faded when he see tawan beside kinn....
"So, he is his special guest that he is going to assist. I will see you later Kinn."... Porsche said in his mind....

Tay noticed Porsche's face and his expression "it's look like today Kinn is dead by his future wife ".....said in his mind with a smirk...

When tawan saw Porsche's face, he feels like he saw a ghost that much his face become pale....
Porsche go to Kinn and stand beside him....

"Porsche, meet he is tawan thiwat, my business associate"... Kinn introduce tawan to Porsche formal because he thinks Porsche doesn't know tawan.....

"Tawan, meet he is my love and my fiance Porsche Pachara kittisawat "... Kinn introduce Porsche to tawan.....

"Ohh, now I got it why you agree to marry him. "... tawan said to Kinn while looks at Porsche....

"Tawan, don't you dare?"... Kinn said threatenedly as Tawan only chuckles, otherside everyone knows the meaning of what tawan said except Porsche.
They were worried what if later Porsche know about Kinn's ex .....

To see the tension between Kinn and tawan, Time take Kinn with him as reason to assist other guests and said Vegas to assist tawan here. Porsche didn't like the strange behaviour of everyone like they want to keep tawan from him and he also knows the reason behind that, that makes him more annoyed....

After some time everyone busy in enjoying the party except tawan who looks for a chance to talk Porsche alone and he got it when he saw Porsche go to toilet. He excuse himself from the party and follows Porsche.....

When Porsche come out from the washroom and wash his hand in the sink , he arrived and pretends to surprise to see Porsche here.....

"Ohh, Porsche you are here also. "... tawan said...
"As you see"... Porsche replied simply.....

"Ohh, infact we can't meet each other properly because Tay takes you away with himself. But you know what I feel very bad for you".... tawan said sadly....

"What do you mean?"... Porsche asked confusingly.....

"It's nothing, it's just that you makes me remembered someone who is very close to Kinn before you".... tawan said as Porsche immediately understands what tawan wants to say....

"Huh?, What do you mean by someone?"... asked Porsche pretends to shock....

"Ohh, don't you know, I think Kinn had told you before but no he didn't".... tawan said as see the changes in Porsche's expression, so he continued....

"Infact I'm talking about kinn's ex lover, Porsche Apichart whom Kinn loved so much and you know what is the most interesting thing is , that you look exactly like him. That's why I'm thinking why Kinn agreed to marry you. But now it's clear, he sees his deceased lover in you.".... tawan said sadly but inward he is so happy to see the Porsche's expression.....

"You know Porsche, I think Kinn had told you everything but I'm wrong, he still doesn't move on from him, otherwise if he moved on, he definitely tells you everything about his past and about his deceased lover but no he didn't tell you may be he thinks you as a replacement of his deceased lover.... tawan said while wash his hands and come out from washroom with a smirk.....
"If I can't have you,kinn then noone can't have you"... said in his mind go back to the party...

Otherside....
Porsche thinks about what tawan said and he also feels like what tawan said is right,

" I think tawan is right, maybe Kinn don't love me but he confessed his love for me but why didn't he tell me about his past , I know I'm reincarnation of Porsche but that doesn't mean he can keep his past la secret . If he really loves me and trust me then he should have to tell me about his past that he didn't do" ..... Porsche thinks in his mind....

"Does Kinn love me or not or he loves me but doesn't trust me. Or he really think me as a replacement.... ".....so many negative thoughts arises in his mind and he doesn't have answer of any of his question......

(Reality/psychology : it doesn't matter you know everything but still your heart expect that person to tell the truth to you and it's human behaviour....).....

See you in next chapter.......

Please support and votes.....

Please support my other stories too.........

Share your opinion with me....