For a while..

Ares made me sit down on the big chair with him "I'm glad you are fine, Scarlett wont stop hurting you. Don't worry, I'll be by your side forever" Ares said. I nodded before thinking "Where have you been this morning?" I Asked curiously. Ares smiled "why, as soon as you woke up. Were you looking for me?" He asked with a smirk.

I looked away quickly "No! I was surprised, that's all" I replied, thinking how to change the topic. Ares watched me in amused before chuckling "Okay so here, I payed the most proper lady in town to show you how to be a Lady" He said, I widened my eyes "That fast?" I asked.

He nodded "That's why I was up so early, forgive me for leaving without telling you, my wife" Ares replied, I sighed and nodded "It's alright, Ar- hey! Don't call me that!" I scolded him. Ares laughed hardly "Alright alright so um just watch how these ladies being ladies" He whispered against my ear.

I nodded before watching 5 women went out and fanned themselves with a fan while walking. I took notes while Ares was speaking and introducing me to many types of fanning, there are fast fanning that means you were in love with the man you are locking eyes with.

For many hours, I've learned that in the Victorian times is actually the most interesting thing I've learned. Drinking properly, walking properly and of course eating properly. even though It's difficult but still I successfully did it.

I was so tired of practicing, I went to the lady who was holding the lists I would learn "Was walking the last?" I asked while sweat dripping down my forehead, The lady smiled and shook her head "We're almost at the end, miss. There is one thing you haven't done yet" She said.

My brows raised in curious "What is it?" I asked, She looked down to her notes before looking back up to me "Dance" She replied simply. Oh. A dance "I love dancing!" I said excitedly while twirling my dress around, making my dress float in the air from my twirl. The girls screamed and looked away "Miss! Don't do that, your downwhere!" One of them said.

I gasped and giggled after "Sorry, sorry" I replied quickly. Ohh Long pajamas are also their underwears in this times. "So, you remember walking. Try lifting your heel while walking to the room" She said, I tried it while waving my hand like a model with a smile "Is that it?" I asked excitedly. The ladies sighed together tiredly.

Ares's Pov

I watched the time, it was 7o' clock in the evening but I haven't seen Delia after her eating practice. I was standing outside the room she was in unpatiently.

Until the door was opened by no others but Delia, I slowly looked up to her and that's when I fell in love with her over again. There she was, My soon to be wife smiling shyly while looking down.

A soon to be wife that is so humble, I took her hand gently before placing a kiss on it "You look beautiful" I whispered while I was unable to get my eyes off her. Delia smiled and looked back up to me "T-thank you, but you know. The ladies taught me how to dance!" She said with excitement in her voice.

I chuckled and tilted my head "You sound so excited that you want to experience dancing in balls or parties" I replied, Delia nodded quickly "Yes, If I'd given a chance to then I would!" She said while smiling.

It made me smile "Is that so then, would you like to dance with me?" I asked seriously, Delia stopped smiling slowly as she looked up to me "Right now?" She asked, I nodded "Uh, but I haven't tried dancing it with a partner" She mumbled, I chuckled "It's okay, let me be the one to take your first dance" I whispered.

Delia looked up to me, making her eyes sparkle and I took that as a yes. Taking her hand with me as I lead her to the main ballroom, She was shakingly nervous "Shh it's alright, It's just the two of us. I'm gonna teach you again hm?" I asked, making her nod.

Snapping my fingers then the ballroom music was played in the background, I held her waist and the other hand on hers while her hand was placed on my shoulder. Slowly we started dancing, She kept looking down afraid she might make a mistake.

I placed a hand under her chin, making her look up to me "Focus to me and you won't make a mistake, I promise" I said with a smile, Delia trusted me as we kept our feetworks in sync "Oh my gosh, Ares" She said with wide eyes in happiness. I smiled wider and held her waist tighter "Good girl" I whispered.

The two of us danced around the whole night until laughters and giggles were heard in the whole ballroom. Making someone to hear us.

Scarlett's Pov

I watched in darkness seeing Ares and Delia danced in the ballroom with happiness, I felt a huge hole in my heart. Clenching my fist as I fight the urge to drop a tear but I did, dropping my first tear to my shaking hands.

I thought to myself, Ares truly loved Delia. I was wrong, He did not play nor try to look for other woman except Delia. I gasped as I cried in silent before turning my back and ran upstairs to my chambers.

Slamming the door closed, I sat down on the floor with tears in my eyes. No, no don't let them be together, they weren't married yet Scarlett so take heart.

Destroy Delia and you will have Ares and the crown, I wiped my tears away before screaming out in my whole room. "JENNA" I called my servant, She went to me quickly "Your highness, you called?" She asked. I gasped and clenched my fist until it turned into white "Where is the Araucária ptarmica flower?!" I asked desperately.

Jenna shook her head "The mens were tired of looking for the flower but there were none, They asked alot of farmers yet they also haven't heard that flower befor-" I cutted her as I throwed the tray on the ground "I need that flower immediately! I'll double them if they find it hurry!" I said unpatienly.

She nodded before bowing down "Yes, Your highness." As soon as she left She closed the door, leaving me back alone. I need that flower, so i can have my revenge on that witch. I will have the crown and Ares, I deserve everything in this world. Every knees shall bow to me in respect! And I will never let that commoner be Queen and let her to make me kneel infront of her. Never will it happen. Never..