28: Mine For Eternity

"Hey, are you okay?" She pecked her lips as soon as her lover reached her arms. A frown drew upon her face at the pale looking Y/n.

"Yeah," You replied weakly. "Jetlag, Nini. I'm so sleepy."

"Let's go home then. Let me help you with that," she took some of your bag as the two of them walked hand in hand towards the parking area.

You was fast asleep as soon as you got your butt in the car. The eleven hours flight finally beat you.

You woke up at the middle of the night to the sound of Jennie's fingers clicking on her laptop's keyboard at the desk. You blinked as you adjusted your eyes to the dim light.

Not long after, her phone vibrated beside Jennie. She picked up the phone and spoke lowly.

"She's sleeping, Rosie."

"..."

"Okay, I'll tell her tomorrow, okay?"

"..."

"Alright, bye"

Jennie wore her black tank top with white hot pants and her hair was down to her shoulder. She tucked her hair to her ear, serious expression never left her pretty face. You couldn't help but smile.

You was too tired to greet her properly. You missed her but the second you closed your eyes, you fell back to your slumber state.

The moment you woke up for real the next morning, you didn't find Jennie within your sight. You groaned as you moved your limbs off of the bed. You checked the clock on the drawer and it showed 9:38 a.m. you slept for almost twelve hours and you hadn't digest anything.

You was hungry.

You blurry could recall that Jennie woke you for dinner or something last night but you was too sleepy to obey.

You sloppily marched out of the bedroom looking for food. You detached the pink post tor the fridge and read out loud.

I got you omelets and pancake and coffee. I'll be back before 8. Love you!

PS: Rosie called last night, please call her back.

You reattached the post it and went to your plate and began shoving Your food inside your mouth. You did the dishes then took a shower straight after. You planned to go to your office building in the afternoon. For now, You'd just laze around the house or play games or something.

You took your phone and there was one message from Jennie.

Nini🥺: Do not eat the ice cream cake in the fridge.

You chuckled. You didn't even remember about your birthday.

You grabbed your phone and dialed Jennie's number. After a few time of trying and still no luck, you sent her a voicemail saying you missed her and 'lets have dinner together'.

You removed the curtain as your tiny feet stepped outside to the balcony. You put on your headphones enjoying the music and the wind. Your mind wondered around. Your stomach twirled not in good motion.

"What if she refuses?"

Logical question but caught you off guard nevertheless. She might be not ready, yet. You sighed as you stroked your temple tiredly.

Worst case scenario had gotten into you and now you wasn't sure about it anymore.

Maybe you should wait. Couple months or years wouldn't hurt, right.

-

"Happy birthday!"

"What?" You who was freshly showered surprised by the sudden high pitch scream.