23: In Love With You

Extremely frustrated. Yep, that had been the right term to describe Jennie's mood lately.

You frustrates her to the extent of hearing your voice or looking at your picture made her smile like a fool. The feelings that she had for you became unbearable day by day. She missed you every time you wasn't around, she found herself looking at you intensively when both was watching the TV as if you was the show, she daydreamed about you when she hang out with her friends, she did so many other weird thing that associated with you.

One day, on a cold afternoon in Jennie's office, Jennie and Lisa laughed their butts off at Irene's date story. Hearing the infectious laughed, Irene couldn't help but follow suit even though it meant she laughed at herself.

Her sister set her at a blind date with a PR guy. He worked at one of the biggest company out there. She thought that the guy would be funny, good looking and friendly. Instead, she got a chubby-thick glasses kind of guy. It wasn't even the main problem, he was a nervous wreck. He couldn't even utter a word. That was the most awkward date Irene had in her whole life.

They were still chuckling when someone knocked on Jennie's office door.

They all cleared her throat just in case it was their boss or client. They straightened their blazer to look presentable.

"Ms. Kim, there's someone asking for you," her secretary opened the door wider to let the deliver man passed through.

"I'm looking for umm," he read the name on the envelope. "Ms. Jennie Kim?"

"That's me. Anything I could help?"

"Ah, this package and the cactus," he stiffed a laugh. He put a shopping bag and a pot of thorny plant on the table. "I need you to sign here," he handed her the form.

"Who's this from?" She asked as she gave her signature.

"I don't know, Ms. Kim. The boss just orders me to deliver this." He bowed and excused himself. "Thank you, Ms. Have a nice day."

Irene, Lisa and Jennie exchanged glance.

"Cactus? What a weird present." Lisa commented. "Anyway, go ahead open it," She encouraged her.

She took the bag and pulled out a sleeveless red knee length dress and a pair of ivory heels. It was really pretty- she instantly liked it.

"Wow! Who the heck send it to you?!"

"Lets find out," she grabbed the envelope and tore it carefully. She smiled straight away at the sight of a not-so-neat handwritting caught her eyes.

Happy 1st anniversary!

It's been exactly one year since we saw each other for the first time at that one restaurant.

I don't care how we meet or how we felt towards each other that day, because it doesn't matter. What matters is that I find you.

Dinner tonight?

I'll pick you up at 07:00?

P.S:

- I think you'd look stunning in red and also, I haven't seen you red so much.

- I'm still sorry teacher kim. If my handwritting giving you a hard time then just wait until we meet. I will read this letter aloud for you.

- I can't wait to see you

-- Y/n Park

-

She was set in her dress waiting for you to pick her up.

09:35 p.m., and still nothing.

She glanced at the clock, pleading for it to moved slower. It already passed one and half hours without any news from you. She had called you many times but it went straight to the voice mail.