27: Yellow

You had been fidgeting with your top endlessly since you wore it.

"Sweetheart, don't do that. Stop it." Jennie took your hands in her as she glared at the taller girl. "You're tearing it apart."

"I don't like tie! You know I don't like tie!" You sulked. It wasn't even a tie to begin with. It was a pretty lace that paired with the dress you'd wear at Baekhyun's wedding day.

"How many times do I have to tell you-"

"It's still a tie!" You folded your arms. "And this dress is too much. I can't walk its too tight. And I can't wear this towering heels, I'll end up kissing the floor instead of you."

Jennie rolled her eyes. "It's your best friend's wedding day, aren't you going to put more effort on this?"

"We bought her a super sophisticated expensive vacuum cleaner and barbeque grill, his request I might add so you can't say I don't put an effort," You huffed down to the couch.

Your spouse sighed in defeat. "Fine, do you want to find another outfits then?"

"Honestly? No. I can't even feel my legs anymore." You kicked the black high heels out of your feet. "This is torture! Can we just go the wedding ceremony wearing comfy clothes?" You asked the rhetorical question.

"Don't be ridiculous and stop being a cry baby. Baekhyun's wedding is a week away. You said you'll agree with whatever dress I pick for you and yet," You inhaled a breath. "It's been weeks and you haven't selected anything. We need to settle on this dress business fast, Y/n/n."

"Well you kill every dress you try on, while me, I look like an idiot. How am I suppose to stand straight if I'm too busy maintain my balance."

"We're going to sit most of the time. You won't face so much hassle," Jennie said. "You look good in this dress, trust me."

"I want to dance with you, I can't do that in this overly tight shirt." You pouted and looked away. She didn't aware of the smile on Jennie's face.

"Alright, alright. Lets get lunch. I'll look more for the comfortable outfits for you. Come on," she offered her hand. You hesitantly took it. "Go change first, I'll be here waiting."

She kissed your fluffy cheek before the woman vanished from her sight into the dressing room.

-

One of many things that made you in love with Jennie was her efficiency and consideration. Her case wasn't over yet and she was pretty much occupied with it but somehow found the right outfit for you.

You consented without arguing. You even more agreed since they were going to wear similar color; light brown.

Roseanne  signaled them to sat beside her at the front row, she had saved the space for her friends. Your parents were there too since Baekhyun was really close to them like his own parents.

"Where's Seulgi and Nayeon?"

"Helping him out. You're lucky he puts you on guest handling."

"Yeah, I have a lot of subordinate. I don't even need to move my pinky," You chuckled earning a sharp elbow on your ribs and a death glare from your lover.

"Serves you right." Roseanne  commented.

The phone in the Roseanne's pocket vibrated. She pressed the answer button as the voice she missed so much entered her ears.

"Hey! I'm so sorry I'm late. The traffic was really bad. I'm at the venue now, where are you?"

"Where are you? I'm near the altar." She stood up and looked around. She grinned then waved happily to the short dark haired girl.