8: Milk-Tea

"so you are telling me she gifted you a poetry book?"

"Yeah. I don't know how she found out I was looking for this book" You looked in in front of your seating Rossane and Selugi.

"Maybe she did some peaking"

"Hmmm, Sherlock. You got in your home"

"Shut up" You took a sip from your beer glass.

"Are you thinking bout getting drunk or something" You shake your head to the sides.

"Nah. I want to stay sober. Don't want you all to see Jennie"

"Shit. You are a freak"

"Hmmmm You got to know today? I wonder"

"Shut up"

"Why the fuck I should?" You gulped down the remaining liquid before looking at Selugi. She is the one who loves to bicker with you. Rossane was kinda quite opposite. She knows you better and more so she only bickers with you when you are alone which apparently you two aren't right now.

"Kids. Calm down" It was Rossane's time to speak she was tolerating you two for god knows how long and she had patience enough.

"We are here to talk bout Jennie. Not to bicker"

"What bout her?" You snapped at her.

"How much cute she is and she took care of you"

"Care my ass"

"Do you want me to list down all the things?" You looked at Rossane's eyes to looking if she is really serious and she was.

"Why the fuck are you taking the side of her?" You suddenly asked.

"I'm not taking sides. I just want you to understand her" Selugi was drinking her glass of beer peaceful when Rossane was trying to knock some sense into you.

"Yeah of course. I'm living with her for a month now maybe and looks like you know her better" Maybe the sense of work isn't working much.

"Y/n" She tried to call for you.

"Don't Rossane. You know how hard this is for me and all of these stuffs" She looked down at her lap. You were correct. She knows you better than anyone at this point.

"But I want you to try with her"

"Don't you think I'm doing?"

"Maybe try some more?" You looked at her. She was giving you a pleading look making it hard to say no.

"I will try"

"Yesh. Now let's go before Jennie scold us" You gave them an amused laugh before paying the bills.

"You all are scared more than me"

-

"So... Are you free this Saturday?" Jennie put down a glass of milk tea on the coffee table in front of yours and sat on the sofa.

"Umm... Maybe why?" You were doing paperwork from your office sitting down on the floor with your laptop and papers here and there. You didn't look at her cause she was wearing a tee with shorts. Even though you have seen her bare legs a lot of times still you were not used to them.

"For me?" You asked while pointing at the glass in front of you.

"Yeah. Careful it's hot" She knows how you like them exactly cause it's not her first time making it for you.

"Thanks" You tested the drink from the glass.

"Woah it's really good. I needed something like this for refreshing" You grinned gratefully at Jennie.