18: We're Done

Jennie has full access to Y/n's phone for one reason; to prove her that she have nothing to hide.

Not to make her insecure and get jealous over a random- or her ex one night-stand text who she didn't even remember nor to care to save their number.

It was a usual day for them. Jennie was cooking dinner and Y/n was taking a shower in the bathroom. Y/n's phone was on the kitchen top. When a message popped up on her phone. She got curious and checked who it was. It made her stomach whirl in anxiety, her chest tightened in anger.

The third war happened that night.

You explained what you needed to explain. Your day was bad and Jennie made it worse. Being accused of something that she didn't do was not nice. It actually- hurt.

"That person literally wants to have sex with you!"

"But I don't want to have sex with her" You shouted louder.

"Well, you had sex with her. Don't you?" Jennie remarked sarcastically.

"Oh, you don't have to bring that up" You replied flatly.

"How I'm supposed to react then?!" She really- really tried her best to not let any single tear fall from her eyes. Her voice was shaking and everything went blurry.

"I don't know who is that, I swear! Damn it!" You messaged your temple.

"Jennie, I'm tired" You never called her 'Jennie' for so long, it sounded so strange, odd, and distanced.

"You believe what you want to believe" You walked out of the kitchen and slammed the main door more than usual, leaving a stunned Jennie behind.

-

Jennie successfully slipped into your room and set the clothes for the day without waking you. Your breakfast was ready on the kitchen countertop. You knew Jennie had an another stressful day in the court. So, your physical didn't become a question. The following rooming went normal as nothing happened.

But somehow weird.

It was just you or did the sausages taste bland? The whiskey was tasting so weird, Minecraft isn't fun anymore, as usual, and the home atmosphere by any meant- creepy.

You couldn't concentrate on your work. Your brain keeps replaying the same scene again and again. Like a broken tape. You were a bit out of control last night and you regretted it.

Restlessness was an understatement.

You wanted to call Jennie- it seemed not gentle enough. So you decide to step on your gas and apologies in person.

You stopped by the florist as a bribe for Jennie to get her forgiveness sooner.

You walked into Jennie's building holding a bouquet that was bigger than your head.

You spotted Jennie near the escalator with Lisa and a guy. You cleared your throat from afar. You didn't have any speech preparation- you just had to go with the flow.

You stepped closer as you smiled nervously.

"Really?!" The guy sounded surprised.

You saw Jennie nodded, you didn't see her expression tho. She was back facing you.

"You're finally agreeing to have dinner with me?!" He shouted excitedly, his eyes practically sparkling.

Jennie nodded again.

"Sweet! I'll tell you when and where, text me your address, and I will pick you up. See you soon" He side-hugged her.

You froze as your heart stopped beating and your stomach twirled not in a good way. You couldn't believe your eyes nor your eyes ears. You gulped and hold back your tears- you won't cry no matter what. You turned back your head and pulled your blazer closer. You threw the flowers harshly into the trash bin.