4: Not A Good Morning

Tw: mention of self harm

"You know I don't like to talk about her but you still did it that day"

"I said I'm sorry, I didn't mean to talk bout her. I was just saying things while that came out of my mouth. Please Y/n forgive me" Roseanne pleaded over the phone. She tried to reach you yesterday countless times but you were in your world and were busy with yourself.

"If you just say you will stop talking about her in front of me anymore" You stated while yawing. You just woke up by Roseanne's phone call. You didn't have any intention to pick it up but you were too much sleepy that you didn't even spare a look at the caller id before picking up and Roseanne started throwing a bunch of 'sorry' on the phone.

"Hell. Of course, I will never talk about her in front of you. Please forgive me, Y/n/n. Pretty please" Without even looking at her you know she was pouting over the phone and you can't help letting a chuckle out of your mouth.

"Ok ok, calm down your ass. I forgave you-"
"YES I KNEW IT" She screamed in joy. You know how much Rosie loves you and don't wanna lose you same as you. You both were together in each other hard times as well as good times. So you both understand and love each other a lot.

"By the way, dad told me to visit him in the office today. Do you know something about it?" You asked Rosie if she know something. Cause usually your dad doesn't call you for coming to the company. So it was a bit weir-

"Nah, no idea. You should hurry your ass up to meet uncle. So we can have lunch togather later on" You were cut off from your thoughts when the blonde spoke. You two shared some more minutes talking over the phone while you lazily lay on the bed not in the mood for waking up.

After the phone call, you finally decide to leave the bed. It was soft like the one you had in your apartment. Your parents knew which kind of bed you like and exactly they brought the kind you like. It was already 9:45 in the morning. So you didn't waste any time before doing your morning routine and taking a shower. A peaceful shower is what you need for starting the day. Coming out of the bathroom wearing a bathrobe you thought about leaving the room and seeing what is happening behind the door.

Opening the door you were greeted by silence. You didn't know when Jennie left for work but she left pretty early.

You wear down ripped jeans. Along with a white tee and a blue jacket to save you from the cold outside. Grabbing one of your watches. You also put your favourite gold chain that your dad had gifted you on your 15th birthday. Once again you opened the door and got into the kitchen. You saw a sticky note there.

I have a early meeting today so I had to leave early. I have written my number on the back so message me what you need - Jennie

You grab your phone and saved the number before also noticing breakfast beside the note. You took the breakfast and got into your room. You put the sticky note on the drawer like last night and ate peacefully the breakfast Jennie had made for you.

You knock on the door before entering and heard a low 'come in' before opening the door wide. You saw your dad sitting on the swivel chair face backing you and watching the peaceful city under the tall building your family owns. Your family own a fashion company. You have a degree in fashion designing as well as you are interested in this field.

You cleared your throat so you can make your presence known to your dad cause he looks like he is lost in his thoughts. He finally swings back his chair and faces you.

"Oh Y/n, take a sit" he motioned to the chair in front of him. You took it without complaining.

"So how is Jennie?" He chooses to ask you this first. You didn't know what to say. She is gentle towards you and you are also trying to give her that back too.