24: A Little Wish

VACLAV HAVEL AIRPORT PRAGUE

The plane was descending and then later they could feel soft jolted due to the touched down.

"Welcome to heaven on earth, we are going to see magic," You leaned closer and kissed Jennie's lips in slow motion.

Jennie tilted her head to give your tongue full access into her own.

She was drunk. Intoxicated. Thrill.

The way you kissed her was nothing compared to the other kisses she had from other people- her ex. Your kiss was full of love and protection. It was like you wanted to show her how much you cared, how much you meant to her.

You set your heart on fire. You saw fireworks every time their lips crashed. You felt her body weaken at the time you touched her skin.

Oh how deep she was in love with this girl.

You pecked her one more time before sighing in happiness.

"Thank you for coming with me."

"I should be the one who thank you," she caressed your cheek tenderly.

"Then we can be thankful to each other," You smiled. "Come on," You offered your hand, Jennie didn't think twice to take it.

Your hold is always finned yet gentle. It secured her.

On the way to the hotel, Jennie fell asleep in your arms. She was tired and jet lagged and you provided her comfort.

You whispered like a lullaby in her ears. "Wake up, dear. We're here," You said.

Jennie didn't have the energy to open her eyes she only muttered incoherent words.

"You can sleep more in our room. Just a couple minutes of consciousness then you'll be able to enjoy your slumber state," You murmured.

With heavy heart and slightly irritated to you, she sat up and rubbed her red eyes. You kissed her temple and stroked her shoulder.

You silently leaded her to the comfortable matrass and kissed her goodnight.

-

Fortunately, Jennie had divided your clothes for each day so you didn't have trouble to find your outfits for that day since you had to left early and Jennie was nowhere near awake. They didn't get to spend the first day together. You had the meeting at the first day to attend so Jennie joined the group tour to roam the city. She took many photos and videos to show you later.

They visited one of the biggest traditional shopping center where they could get more than fifty percent discount for good stuff compared to the shopping mall. The promise she made to not be a shopaholic seemed to vanish in dust the moment she laid her eyes on the pretty display.

She ended up using her saving and the card you gave her.

You just laughed when she said she was sorry for shopping too much. You didn't even seem to bother at all to the fact that Jennie using your money for pretty coat and sweater and dress and hot pants and shoes. She did buy you some stuff too but not as much as hers.

"You'll be with me tomorrow right?"

"I don't know. Why?"

"You said you're not interested to tomorrow section." She pouted. "Its no fun without you."

"I thought you're having fun today?" You laughed. "Look at all those goods you bought." she teased.

"What's the point of me accompanying you here leaving my work behind if it only turn out I wonder alone by myself," she nagged.