7: Present

Ms. Yoda👽: You have a meeting at 6:30 pm. I just thought about reminding you cause I can't accompany you cause I have a date I told you in the morning so don't start calling me and throwing tantrums I'm not coming back. So take care boss ☺️💖

Y/n: What the real fuck?

Ms. Yoda👽: Enjoy the meeting with those old people.

Y/n: Drown me in an ocean that will be better for everyone to live😒😒

Ms Yoda👽: It's not like you have anything to do today anyway so you do your favourite thing in the world ✨WORK✨

Y/n: I swear to god I really want to kill you but I can't 🥲

Ms. Yoda👽: it's not like u will even if you can. Never mind gtg my date came🥰🥰

Y/n: I really hate you😞

You put down your phone after the chat with Tzuyu. You were already dead tired and having a meeting with people gonna make you more tired. It was already six-fifteen and you had some minutes left. You grab your whisky bottle from the small bar and place it on your desk. You threw a quick text to Jennie before filling your glass. Gulping down the liquid you felt your throat burn from the alcohol but you liked the feeling. When you were bout to fill your glass again you heard a sound from your phone.

Neaty grandma👵🏻💋: Don't be too late. I will be waiting for you at dinner.

Y/n: Umm I have a meeting in five so maybe I will be home around eight-thirty or nine. You don't have to wait for tho🧍🏻

Neaty grandma👵🏻💋: Nah it's okay. I'm not that much hungry so I can wait.

Y/n: Ok grandma bye.

You locked your phone before getting a reply from Jennie cause you were about to be late for the meeting.

Maybe, luckily you weren't that late and they didn't kick you out. You sat on your chair and the meeting started. Pretty boring meeting as you thought you have to attend as the CEO and you were damn right.

You just wanted to go home and lay on your bed but you have to sit there and listen there useless talking and thoughts.

-

Sitting in the bathtub you let your mind relax. The hot water feels good against your skin. It makes you calm down. Everything seems good. The work. Your family. Jennie everything going well. It makes you stress-free kinda.

It was Sunday. You came out of your bathroom and wear your pyjamas after drying yourself. After lunch you get yourself comfy on your couch you open Netflix to watch the movie you was planning to watch for days "RUN" you took a small sip from your coke while watching the second half.

"Y/n" You roll your eyes at the sudden sound but didn't even budge to move your single muscles. It's your Sunday and you always like to spend this day like this. So a loud woman like her can't even disturb your weekends. You ignored it and kept watching.

"Y/n, didn't you hear me?" Jennie stood in front of the tv while crossing her arms on her chest looking unhappy.

"Can't you see I'm watching something?" You pointed at the big flat screen in front of you.

"Move" You motioned with your hands but Jennie didn't move even an inch.

"Nope, no more tv for you," She said and grab the remote from you before you can argue or protest.

"I want to-"

"Get ready we are going to have dinner with your parents," She told you while turning off the tv. You looked at her in disbelief. "And we have to buy wine as a gift for them"