11: Don't Let Me Go

Tw: mention of drug usage and blood

The woman on the couch decreased the tv volume once she heard a crack sound made by the main door. She held her breath and wanted to see the person she was avoiding for the past week to come and greet her. You didn't come back from work yesterday night so Jennie thought maybe you are staying with one of your friends.

She heard the door close sound and took a deep breath. For some unknown reason, Jennie felt nervous. She was wondering after tonight the situation is gonna make them like before or if they gonna ignore each other like right now.

"Y/n" Jennie voiced out and only heard a loud falling sound.

"Y/N!" Jennie stand up from the couch and run over to the main door and gasped at the sight. You were lying on the floor wearing your business attire.

"Y/n, are you okay?" Jennie quickly crouch down and turned over your body to meet by strong alcohol smell. She scrunched her nose at the smell.

"Are you drunk?" Jennie asked the heavily drunk girl who can't even stand up on her own.

"Noah, Me is just tipsy little bitt" You made a hand movement (🤏🏻) showing how much you were drunk and from the tone of your voice she got you are drunk more than she thought.

"Come on, get up Y/n" Jennie was struggling to get you up with her little body. With all the strength she had, Jennie bring you to your room.

Now, she isn't sure where you were last night or the other night. Also, why have you drunk this much. As much she knows you didn't drunk that much after Jennie moved in. Whisky in the office and sometimes at home and wine for the rest of the time. And you were sober all the time.

Jennie laid your body on the body slowly. You were already in a deep slumber. Your face was looking innocent while your chest rose up and down steadily. Jennie removed your white loafer shoe along your white socks.

Jennie was having a problem with the smell of strong alcohol but she did anyways. She was thinking bout removing your clothes and letting you sleep in a peaceful state but then again maybe you feel appropriate so Jennie just get rid of your brown coat and unbuttoned your shirt's first three buttons so you can be kinda comfortable. She stands up from the place and was bout to off the bedside lamp when she heard you talking.

"I tried to work things out Nini" You mumbled.

"Believe me i- I did- b-but it- didn- don't work. I-it hurt ba-bad. Me- is sorry. Don't be mad" You stuttered with a frown on your face.

Jennie was clueless why you were saying sorry out of nowhere. Why you were saying you tried. Then it hit her what Selugi was talking bout. Jennie's hurt sunk when she heard you keep asking for forgiveness in your weird pronunciation.

Jennie stood next to your bed and kneel down. She stroked out your baby hairs from your forehead and smiled upon seeing your face. How you were looking so vulnerable right now.

"Sleep Y/n/n. I'm here. It's okay" She said while caressing her forehead and after a while, she heard a little snore from the latter.

Jennie turned off the bedside lamp and left the bedroom door half-opened maybe if you need her and she got into her room leaving the door open. And laid on the bed while her mind got back on Seulgi's word.

-

*Two days ago flashback*

Jennie heard the bell above the entry door jungled but didn't pay that much attention to it. She was busy scrolling down the silly messages Y/n have sent her before their argument and was smiling like an idiot sometimes. She knew it was irrelevant and extremely ridiculous to check their old conversations. She just can't help herself and also, was bored and alone. She didn't even notice that a person took a seat in front of her until she heard a clearing throat sound. She looked up to meet eyes with Seulgi.