3: Her Favourite Colour

The loud music can only be heard around you. You were sitting in one of the famous clubs in the city. Having five vodka shots left you tipsy on your own. You didn't want to drink but you wanted to stop the voice inside yourself and there is no way they gonna stop without some drinks. You were about to ask for another drink when a girl made her way toward the tipsy girl.

"Hey, You alone?" The unknown girl said while sitting beside you. You looked at her and smiled showing her white toothy smile.

"Yeah, You want something?" You asked the girl beside you. The unknown girl places a hand on your thigh and squeezes it.

"Maybe you know" The unknown girl looked at your dark brown orbs what was filled with lust. You smirked and place a hand on top of the unknown girl's hand.

"That I can give you if you tell me your name ms. Unknown"

"My name is Sana" the smirk on your face grew kinda more and you squeezed Sana's hand.

"Good to know. I'm Y/n" Sana took your hands in her own and left the club with the tall girl beside her.

"In your place?" Sana nodded and they both made their way toward the white Audi. It took them about 15 minutes to get in front of a tall building.

They both made their way into Sana's apartment. She opened the door and enter the place. You locked the door and when the Japanese girl turn around you grab her waist and smashed their lips together. You gave Sana's ass a squeeze and a moan left. You took this opportunity and pushed your tongue inside her mouth. They both got into a hot make-out session but soon the air begin their problem. Without thinking twice you two got into the bedroom and closed the door.

Several rounds of sex made both of you feel that was enough for a one night stand. They both felt exhausted and fall asleep together in bed at 5 am.

-
Jennie who was a little taken aback by Y/n's sudden outburst she was kinda mad but still thought to call the girl at midnight cause she didn't get into the condo even tho it was already past midnight. But she just got rejected by the phone call. Maybe she shouldn't care about the tall girl.

Both families believe that Jennie can do something specially Y/n's parents who think Jennie can make their daughter a good person. But Jennie doesn't know they think that even she doesn't know why she is doing this at all. Yes, she doesn't want to hurt her parents but doing this is making her feel like she came here only to get turned down by the tall girl.

Shrugging off her all thoughts Jennie got up to make herself some dinner. Not in the mood for cooking so she thought about having cup noodles. She took one of the cup. The hot water was soon ready to be in the noodle cup. So she put the water on the cup and soon start eating her dinner.

Looking at the clock in the living room. It was 1 Am. Jennie herself didn't know how the fuck time passed so fast so she hurriedly get into her room. Switching on the light Jennie was proud of how the room looked. Lemon yellow and grass green matched better than she and her best friends thought. Soon she was in her attached bathroom. Finishing her night routine she got into her bed and thought that the day will pass well.

9:00 Am rollover at the brunette's room and the alarm clock starts ringing making the girl groaned. Rubbing her cat eyes with her small hand she yawns first before opening her pretty brown eyes. Soon enough sunlight rays flash on her brown orbs making her close her eyes and open them again.

The morning was pretty as well the brunette was getting ready for her work. She choose a black dress which was reaching her knees. Open hair and light make-up as a touch up she found herself looking gorgeous as she always looks.