2: Sharing Place

For the rest of the dinner, you both just nodded while stuffing food in your mouth cause you both didn't have any other choice. More like you didn't had any choice other then chewing your food. You are still mad at Jennie for agreeing with the parents but you can't help it anyway. Even tho you were mesmerised by the brunette's beauty but you still despise her more than you thought you will.

Finishing the dinner together with the Park-Kim families. You bowed and leave the restaurant without taking a glance over the cat-eyed girl. You made your way towards your BMW and stand in front of it. You took a cigarette from your pocket out and hugged it between your lips before lighting it up. You took your phone out and check your friends' group.

Seul🧑‍🦽: Isn't Y/n have a date today? 😃

Wennie🥱: Yeah, I'm waiting for the news🧍🏻

Rosie posie😛: It's not a date as I heard from Y/n🚶🏻‍♂️

Y/n: It wasn't a date God damn selugi💀. It was just a meet up with her.

Seul🧑‍🦽: Still it was a date.

Y/n: Her family was there too 🙄.

Baek🗿: Wait Am I missing anything?🤨

Seul🧑‍🦽: Maybe or maybe not 😄

Y/n: shut the fuck up guys. I don't know who she is even.

Seul🧑‍🦽: You will know soon😏

Wennie🥱: Yeah tell us about all of the things that have happened there bitch😃

Y/n: YALL KNOW WHAT? I'M DONE WITH YOU FUCKERS BYE😒

You stuffed your phone in your pocket before taking another blow from the cigarette. Inhaling the smoke into your lungs. you didn't know at this point what was happening in her life. Everything moving is so fast that you don't know even how to react. You exhale the smoke slowly.

-

As the sun started rising in the sky a new day had already started taking off in the city. It was nice and warm weather outside compared to the others day in the month.

You were still asleep when Rosie made her way to her best friend's apartment with the things she asked for last night. Rosie already knew the passcode so she didn't have to wake up her best friend who was still asleep in the bed like a dead zombie. She put the breakfast on the kitchen countertop and the boxes in the middle of the living room. Waking you up normally is practically the hardest work for Rosie.

It was already 11:40 and Rosie's lips left a sigh when she opened the bedroom door to only found out her best friend sleeping peacefully in the bed wearing a shirt and one foot uncovered from the white sheet where she can see the black material. She already knew her best friend was indeed tired last night so she forgot to change. She entered the room and looked at you who was under the white covers with messy hair and 4 opened buttons in the white shirt. She didn't waste any more time and took the glass full of water from the nightstand and threw the water on your face making you wake up without any work.

"AND WHY THE FUCK YOU DID THAT ROSEANNE" You shouted at Rosie who was just dying there for laughing so hard at her best friend who have just woken up by her.

"I'm sorry but hahahahaha-" she continued her laughing while you just wipe your face using the white covers. You glared at your best friend before coming down from the bed where Rosie was dying causing her of laughing.

"Hahaha shut the fuck up" You left for the bathroom shooting her another glare.

You came out of the bathroom and grab an oversized tea-green coloured t-shirt with a pair of cinnamon coloured pants. You put your silver apple watch and stuffed your phone in your pocket after combing your hair perfectly. You took a last glance at the mirror and smiled at yourself.