16: Tokyo

"Nini?" Your face popped up to the latter's room as you saw scattered clothes around her room.

"Are you going somewhere?" You asked.

"Hey, Y/n. I'm sorry I didn't hear you" Jennie came out of the bathroom and sat on the edge of her bed.

"Welcome home" She spoke as you smiled hearing her voice after a long day in the office. "Tired?" She asked you.

"Not really after seeing you, are you going somewhere?"

"Japan, first flight tomorrow morning. Ugh! I really hate it when my boss told me to go somewhere at the last minute" She ranted. "He sends me to the annual law meeting at Tokyo"

"Japan? Why didn't you tell me?" Just the thought of living in your own house without Jennie is thinking bout all the troubles around.

"Last minute order, Y/n/n. He informed me this morning about this"

"So there is no weekend time for us?"

"I will be back with a bag full of chocolates?" She tried to brighten up your mood.

"You know I would rather not eat jelly than have you away from me" You were in the doorway folding your arms while looking at the small figure in front of you.

"I thought we will take some Chinese takeouts and go on a long drive listening to THE WEEKND music"

"We planned to do laundry and rearrange the living room together. None of those things you said Y/n/n" Jennie increased her brow.

"Whatever we are not doing any of that cause you are going to live me in this stinky house alone leaving for Tokyo" You complained like a kid.

"It is not! Our house isn't stinky! I have put automatic perfume at every corner" She sulked. "What?" She glared at you when she saw you standing there is a giddy smile.

You shake your head and walk into her room standing in front of her. You suddenly wrapped your arms around her petite body and made her surprised by the sudden act. She thought you aren't in the mood for these things but she melted in your touch in a second.

You put your head on her shoulder and she wrapped her arms around your back holding you tight.

"You said our house" You smiled on her neck. You couldn't see but a smile come out on her face too.

"Shouldn't I?" The small girl questioned. In return, she got annoyed cause you broke the hug to reply to her question that you thought is meaningless. You crouched down and sat on the same level as Jennie.

"You should. It's mean you have a feeling that you belong in here. This house is yours, mine, and ours" You said softly while holding her cheeks which were super reddened cause your words and acts.

"Thank you" You gave her forehead a quick kiss before sitting beside her.

"When are you coming back though?"

"Sunday night. Though I don't have anything to do that day, but I didn't even get the chance to book my own flight" She sighed.

"Sorry, Y/n"

"Why are you sorry? It's not your fault"

"I know. Will be okay when I'm away?"

"I'm a big girl, I can be on my own" You put your hand on your chest while speaking. That cause made Jennie slap your arm and laugh at your antics.

"Go to sleep, Nini. It's getting late and you need some sleep"

"I will just have to put these clothes in the suitcase then I will be done"