21: Breath For A While

You look through the aisle carefully and took three pictures of handbags from there. The brand was showing very well and sent to someone.

Y/n: which one is better?

Nini🥺: Neither, Why?

Y/n: ah- I was just thinking bout having one with me maybe? 💀

Nini🥺: Yeah, And I started smoking🙄

Y/n: What-💀 You didn't have to make it dark. What are you doing?

Nini🥺: Preparing for a client meeting. What bout you? Still, wandering in the malls and looking through your brand's shop?

Y/n: Yeah, kind of. This sucks and my legs hurts.

You send her one more picture.

Y/n: How bout this one?🧍🏻

Jennie looks at the black elegant handbag carefully. It's really pretty she thought.

Y/n: or this one?

You sent another picture. She frowned.

Nini🥺: The fourth one look simple yet classy. It will look good on you.

Y/n: Do you like it?

Nini🥺: Why does it matter.

She chuckled.

Y/n: Do you like it?

You repeated.

Nini🥺: Yes, I liked it

-

"So... What are you doing today? Anything interesting?" She caressed your face absentmindedly with her eyes glued to the novel in her hand while you were typing a message on your phone.

You were spooning her on the couch in the quiet peaceful night at their house.

"Pretty much yelling and texting you" You answered, still typing.

"Explain why your voice is a little hoarse" She stirred a bit and gave you a small peck on your lips. "Why you were yelling?"

"A team made mistake again. As if they weren't working on it for weeks"

"So it makes your mood bad?"

"Kind of" You locked your phone and tossed it aside then snuggle your nose into Jennie's hair, holding her close. "But my mood is better now"

"I'm glad" She laughed. "Want to talk bout it" She closed her book and put it on the floor.

"What do you wanna talk bout?"

"Hmm" Jennie pursued her lips. "What did you told them? How loud your voice was?"

"Loud enough to make them pee in their pants?" You laughed out loud. "Nah, I'm joking. But my voice echoed through the meeting room"

"You meanie" She elbowed you making you laugh loudly.

"I just don't understand why it's so hard for them to learn. Like they passed courses for it and still learning bout it. Also, it's not like a new thing for them" Your phone ringed indicated new messages- you ignored them.

"Maybe they are tired?"

"What- no. It took months to make this thing work out. It's not like they are projecting for a new building for the first time. They have done it two times before too and I don't get what is hard for them this time." You complained.

"Maybe they need some more time? Just give them some time and let them relax" She turned over her body, now completely on top of you.

"Okay, I will see what I can do tomorrow"