14: Belated Birthday Present

"Okay, so we all are here so let's talk bout this" Nayeon said loudly in the room. You looked at her more like glaring at her but she didn't even care bout it. She crossed her arms with disapproving look cause no one had any guts to open their mouth.

"Seriously?!" She yelled. "Y'all are older than me and still fighting like kids? Y/n?!"

"I have nothing to say" You shrugged your shoulders.

"Roseanne, I think you are maturest in the group, please Don't disappointment me"

Roseanne quickly stole a glance from Seulgi before looking at you. You were clenching your jaws and she gulped down her saliva.

"Well-ehm" She cleared her throat before saying anything, maybe scared of saying anything that can make the problem more deeper.

"Y/n/n?" She immediately stopped when she saw you looked away. Roseanne looked at her friends pleading for help but they just bowed down their heads.

"I'm sorry, it was my fault. I came up with the idea so I'm on the blame. We are sorry for what we did" Roseanne explained in one breath.

"What?!" You frowned at the statement.

"It wasn't her fault" Seulgi finally found her courage. "I said it. She did nothing so I'm on the bla-"

"What are you talking about?! What idea?" You shouted at them.

"Calm down, Y/n. Let them explain first" Nayeon said while holding your shoulder.

"We wanted to make you jealous of Seulgi" Roseanne spoke with a quiet voice.

"Because we wanted to make things work out between you and Jennie"

Nayeon got more confused by the time. Who is Jennie? Why was she had to do anything with this?

"You better have a heck of explanation or else I'm not having it"

"Look Y/n, I will tell you the whole story. But please hold on until I finish" Seulgi said.

"When we had dinner in your house, we got the idea to make things work out between you and Jennie. Cause she is a good caught. But you were too drawn to your past that you are not even able to see the beautiful thing in front of your eyes. We all agreed with the idea. We thought there is something maybe attraction at least and we were right you like her"

"Some other day I was carving for sushi and there is that place that maybe makes the best sushi I know. I meet Jennie, Irene and Lisa there and somehow that sushi restaurant is near their office. We started hanging out and I don't have any clue that Jennie didn't told you about it. We suppose to have the lunch- we were four but Irene and Lisa has to do something so it was just us- two- only one time. I'm sorry about what I did the other day. I didn't mean to say that to you but what I said was hurtful and you have all the right to get mad at me or even hate me" Seulgi finished bowing her head down.

"You know, whatever happened between me and Jennie isn't your damn business?!"

"Would you be in this stage right now if it wasn't us?!" Wendy snapped this time after being silent the whole time.

"We were just tired of you going around and sleeping with people you barely know. You really need a slap on the face to get aware that you need someone to take care of you and Jennie is perfect for that. We have tried a lot, Y/n. But nothing works you just kept making excuses and did whatever your heart wanted. You kept saying it is not our damn business but You are OUR. STUPID. DAMN. PERSON" Beakhyun emphasized the words.

You were speechless by the sudden outburst of your two silent friends. Your mouth went agape and your anger subsided.

"We try for years, Y/n. But you met Jennie some few months back and we all know that She can change you for the better. However, What I said the other day to you was horrible, it was unplanned and I'm terribly sorry. I never meant to hurt you. The plan was stupid and unnecessary"