22: Ice Cream Date

"You know you can actually help me to dress the fuck up in place of listening to music right?" You glared at your best friend who was happily just playing music on her phone.

"You can help yourself-"

"Then I wouldn't have even called you motherfucker" You swear to god that you won't ever forget that Roseanne is no help for dressing someone up.

Your mouth let a sigh as you entered your walk-in closet again. Looking around at all the different sizes of clothes.

Today you have a dinner With kim's and your parents to celebrate Jennie's birthday. Jennie left early morning cause she wanted to spend her day with her parents leaving you alone.

And now without her, you don't even know what to wear. Cause she had always set your cloth for you before you even asked her. So you are left with no choice but to call your best friend for some help.

But you didn't expect her to be dumber than you. She didn't give a fuck bout your problem and kept listening to the new artist she found on Spotify.

After gazing around something finally caught your eye.

-

The bell on top of the door clinked as the waitresses welcomed the customer in unity. You removed your long coat and gave it to one of the employees. He accepted it and bowed a bit before disappearing to the small room where all the coats and jackets were stored.

You have woren a black turtle neck with a dress pants and a long brown coat with it.

"Reservation under Kim," You informed the neat waiter as he guided you to their table.

Your mom waved at you excitedly. You told the waiter that it was okay for him to leave, you already found your family.

You greeted your family hugging them one by one. Jennie was absolutely gorgeous tonight- she always was though. You softly touched Jennie's back and kissed her temple giving her a loving smile. You didn't even aware of the surprised look their parents threw at them.

You sat beside Jennie and took her hand in yours.

"What did you order?" You asked as you put your phone on the table.

"Creamy Pesto Pasta with Chicken for you and Grilled Zucchini Salad with Corn and Sweet Peppers for me, Raspberry Sunrise Smoothie for me, and mineral water for you," she answered.

"Is your food even suitable for dinner?" You scrunched your face.

"Yeah it is, I'm on diet, remember? I've gained weight."

"And I don't remember of agreeing that thing with you. Your body shape is just fine, even if you do gain weight it doesn't matter. U don't want you to starve, you'll get sick."

"Well... we can always share your food?" Jennie soothed your thigh, she didn't want to argue in front of their parents.

"Okay," You nodded.

"Y/n, from what I heard, you really like smoothies." Jennie's dad said.

"She does, dad. But she doesn't like it when she's having a heavy meal." The lawyer answered.

"Yeah," You chuckled. You felt less awkward with Jennie's parents after having dinner with them a couple of days ago.

"We wanted to come here for your birthday, Y/n, but your dad said that you didn't celebrate your birthday so we canceled the plan," Jennie's mom cautiously spoke.

"It's fine, Mama Kim. It's not a big deal, thank you though for the consideration." You grinned.

Not long after, their food arrived. The waiter who wore a suit came and presented the meal on the table. They thanked him and started to dig in.