Chapter-30(anniversary)

Start from the beginning

Porsche always tried to recall his past life, but due to his headache , he can't do that, still he also try.....

.
.
.

After two days....

Porsche is so happy finally he can meet Kinn.....

In the night, Porsche,his family and friends is ready to go to theerapanyakul mansion for the anniversary of Mr. And Mrs theerapanyakul......
Kinn invites Porsche's friends too.

Everyone arrived at theerapanyakul mansion, Korn and Rose greet Porsche's family but Porsche's eyes looking for someone, when Rose noticed that he understands what Porsche want.....

"Porsche, Kinn is in his room if you want to see him, you can go to his room.."... Rose said with teased look as Porsche blushes...

After that Rose takes nampheung with her where her friends were and korn take Path where his friends and business associates are......

Otherside chay try to find Kim he also didn't meet kim because of some work kim go to our of station, but he didn't find him, he thinks may be now kim returned but no he isn't....

As Rose said Porsche go to kinn's room, he slowly entered without making sound, but inside sight make him gulp his saliva hard he sees kinn's come out from bathroom while wrapping a only towel around him waist....

"Aii Kinn, why you always wandering around half naked, what if someone see you like that ".... Porsche said annoyingly.....

"What? ... what are you doing here, and I'm inside my room not outside, so how can anyone see me like this .. ".... Kinn said shockingly and confusingly.....

"Mom told me you are here and you have to lock the door what if someone comes beside me, ofcourse he can see your body like that, that's only mine "... Porsche said possessively as kinn became speechless.....

"Porsche, are you for real "... kinn asked....

"Yes, now change and come downstairs, everyone is waiting for you".... Porsche said while pouting, as kinn take one of his shirt and wears it ....

"What's wrong, why do you make your face like that?".... Kinn asked confusingly....

"Nothing, it's just that I think you missed me Just like I missed you and when you see me you will become happy Kinn, hug him and kiss me but I'm wrong you didn't do anything like that infact you become shock and confuse".. Porsche said while looks down as Kinn smiled and go near to him and pull him forward and captures his lips in his and start kissing him very sweet and passionately, after few minutes he stops kissing him.....

"Porsche, who says you are wrong, I missed missed you so much, and I'm shock because I don't expect you to come inside my room ".... Kinn said as hug Porsche tightly as Porsche also return the hug, kinn occasionally kissed his head. He really missed the warmth of kinn's body, these 10 days were very hard for him after he remembered his past life, he doesn't want to stay away from Kinn not even a second.....

"Porsche now go, I will come downstairs after gets ready, okay".... Kinn said as broke the hug,...

"No , I want to go with you, like couple,"... Porsche said in a baby voice ....

"No , Porsche I think you should go I will come alone".... Kinn refuses....

"Please kinn, please, please"...... Porsche said like a baby while showing his puppy eyes.....

"Okay ,okay, you wait here, I will get ready then go downstairs together".... Kinn said while kiss his forehead and about to go to bathroom but he holds kinn's hand and said"let me help you to get ready "...as first Kinn hesitate but again Porsche show his puppy eyes to him , he agreed......