EPILOGUE II

Jisung was cleaning the kitchen counter at night. Minho offered him, but got a call and made his way. Everyone was resting in their own room and Jeongyeon just left a minute ago.

Two heads popped up from the couch. Minho looked at the little Gahyeon. They then squinted their eyes at Jisung’s tiny frame.

“Gahyeonie, don’t you think your momma has been too skinny these days?” she nodded, “How about making her fat?”

“How?”

Minho smirked evilly at her innocent question. “Will you sleep with uncle Binnie and Lix?”
She was excited, “Okay.”

She ran and knocked the door. Felix opened it and looked around to see no one until his eyes went down to meet Gahyeon.

“Oh sweetie, do you want to sleep with us?” she nodded. “Oh, my baby.”

Minho saw his brother cooed and picked his baby to the room. when the door had been shut, Minho got up from the couch and walked to the kitchen.

Two pair of strong arms creep around his waist was not something Jisung expecting right now. He flinched making Minho to give a warm peck on his cheeks.

“Hey baby.”

“Hyungie? Meeting?”

“It end a long ago. What took you so long?”

“It already finished. just a little thing to do.” He said.

When that was done, Minho led Jisung to the wash basin, still back hugging him and washed his hands. Jisung giggled and pecked his cheeks. Minho smiled as Jisung pecked continuously.

Minho turned his face way before burying it onto the younger’s neck. He gently kissed and licked before sucking a hickey on to it. Jisung’s slender fingers crept into Minho’s hard and pulled it gently.

He gasped when Minho put his hands inside his shirt. His little moans end and even more gasped when Minho turned him around and made him sit on the counter.

Minho kissed his squishy cheeks before biting it. Jisung chuckled and pushed him away.

“Don’t dare to make a mark there. I have a meeting next day.” He said.

“Oh really, then make up will do.” He chuckled and began to kiss the younger.

Their lips couldn’t contain the joy whenever they kissed each other. It was sweet, soft and happy. Minho always love to be with younger, and give him different marks everywhere.

Jisung cupped his cheeks, “Remember we go out for the first time.”

Minho remembered the scene, they went to attend Soobin and Yeonjun’s wedding, “What about that?”

“To be honest, you ask me you want to kiss me, is that true?”
Minho looked him on his eyes, “Not just a kiss. I want to make you mine right there.”

He then lifted Jisung as the younger wrapped his legs around his strong waist.

“Remember I told you, I want to make you mine at the day I saw you.”

Jisung nodded and didn’t turn to anywhere but at his husband who looked him with so much adoration.

“You are so beautiful like the way you are. Not even caring about my status infront of you. Just trust me when I had been honest to you. Like for me, why should I let a beautiful flower to rest in a devil’s garden?”

Jisung chuckled and kissed his neck. Minho looked at him, with something more meaningful and passion in his eyes. Jisung gave him his gummy smile which was Minho’s weakness.