CRIMSON FLOWERS X

Minho noticed Hyunjin was also not that great. He asked him, at first, Hyunjin wasn’t ready to tell him.

Minho ran towards his bike at the moment he heard what had happened last night. his face was damn serious as he headed to the Bae mansion.

He parked his bike at the usual spot. As he was about to climb up the tree, he saw it was already shaking. He got that, there is someone climbing up from the other side.

He hidden behind the tree to find out. When he saw the person who jumped down from the tree, he was shocked.

“J-Jisung?” he was surprised.

Jisung was also surprised at first but ran to him and hugged him making the other caught off guard.

“H-Hyungie…” the younger called him as he broke the hug. “Please help me… I have no one else to ask for… please help me…”

He cried making Minho panic. His heart was beating and breaking at the sight of the younger crying.

“What is it? How can I help you?” he asked.

“Please… bring me to my mom and dad. I don’t want to be here. I want to see my parents. Please… please I beg you.”

Minho hugged the crying on and patted his back. He wiped his tears and took his hand in his.

“Come with me.”

_   _  _   _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _ 

Seungyol reached back at the mansion and saw no one in his room. he called out and searched for Jisung everywhere making the others to panic.

“What is it? What happened?” Sujin asked.

Hyunjin, Hela and every other were also came there.

“WHERE IS SHE?” Seungyol yelled at them.

“W-We didn’t saw her sir.” Lucas said.

“Then why the hell are you all guarding here!” he barked even more.

“Please calm down, young master.” One of the maids said.
Seungyol was about to turn to her but Sujin grabbed him to calm him down. This was the first time Hela and Hyunjin seeing him like that. Really mad.

“Since she have no other place to go, she would have to go to her house at Busan.” Sujin said. “Go and bring her back.” Sujin ordered to Lucas and Yonyue.

They bowed and went towards the car. Seungyol was about to go with them but Sujin stopped him and injected a needle onto his nape. It made him to drown into sleep.

“Bring him to his bedroom.” She ordered to the other guards.

“Aunty, what’s happening here exactly?” Hela was frightened a little bit.

Sujin smiled at her, “Nothing. Just go to your room and take rest. Since you have come right now.”

Hela nodded and went to her room, also Hyunjin. But he was talking his steps slow to hear anything more from Sujin if he could.

“It’s not easy for her to escape alone. There will be someone who is helping her. Show me the cctv cameras.” She said and one of the guard nodded.

Hyunjin widened his eyes, “Minho hyung!”

_   _  _   _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _