FORTUITOUS BRIGHT LIGHT XI

Hyunjin was working on the CEO chair now. Even he was inexperienced, he was a fast leaner.

Hela was there to assist him. At some point, both of them hate each other, Minho’s presence made them went along well in between each other.

Mark, Lucas were also there for him, in every manner. The only person who was not there was, Yonyue.

Yonyue was personally assigned for finding Jisung by Soohyuck directly. Minho was so sharp at everything happening around him. Whenever he got a chance he examines and go through every single files in that office building.

“I think, they are not important for this meeting.” Hela said when she saw Hyunjin was about to took the files from the left side.

“It’s okay. I have no problem to look through it anyway.” Hyunjin said and went through the documents.

Heal rolled her eyes and were about to walk to her chamber but, bumped onto Minho when she opened the door.

“Sorry dear.” He said to Hela.
“It’s Okay oppa, are you busy right now?” she asked him.

Minho looked towards Hyunjin from the corner of his eyes and saw the other nodded.

“Yes, why?” he asked.

“Nothing. I am bored. Can we have a coffee?” she asked with a pout.

Minho, didn’t like that. She was acting all cute which made him cringe. Hyunjin was suppressing his laughter before clearing the throat.

“Do we have a proposal from YG?” he asked.

“Yeah. It was about to fix.” Hela said.

“By who?” he asked.

“Oppa. Why ask?” she asked back with a raised eyebrow.

“It’s not confirmed still. The file marked as decision pending now.” Hyunjin put the file on the table which shows the marked one as pending. Obviously done by Seungyol.

Hela prepared herself before answering, “Oppa, said that he was going to confirm…”

“Do you have an accurate answer or should I call Miss. Yonyue to know about it?” he asked.

“It was not confirmed.” Suddenly Mark spoke out gaining all of their attention, “Mr. Bae was not satisfied at the proposal. He was interested in Hybe that YG.”

Hela stomped her feet towards him, “Are you the secretary her or me?” she raised her voice at him, “You are a bodyguard. Do your duty only and don’t ever get in middle of others business, you got that?”

Mark just gazed down, mumbling a small sorry. Minho walked towards them.

“Miss. Hela, don’t you think it’s inappropriate to talk so rude in your boss’s chamber?” Hyunjin asked sternly.

“Sorry Mr. Hwang, but Baes won’t do business with Kims. You also know that, how low life Kims have and literally don’t deserve to be partners with us. It’s not me, it’s dad Soohyuck and mommy Sujin who told that.” Hela said.

Hyunjin looked at Minho, who was looking very angry but suppressing it. Hyunjin then looked at Hela.

“Go and bring the Kims file. I need to do check on that.” He said.

“What! Are you going against your uncle and aunt…”

“Shut up!” he slightly raised his voice, “I won’t say twice.” He ordered.

She left with a hump.  Hyunjin then motioned Minho to sit and give him the file. Minho didn’t talk, just going through the file.
“I apologise in behalf of her, Mr. Mark.” Hyunjin said.