ROTTEN LOCKS I

“Then answer me honestly, who is Leeknow?”

They all were surprised at that question and looked at each other. Jisung looked at them. They were all speechless.

“I saw his locket.” He said.

Jisung did. When he fell into the pool with Minho that day, he saw the locket with some letters written on.

It was Park Leeknow.

Minhyuck and Nayeon looked at each other. A faint of despair, showed in their eyes. He they looked at Jisung.

“We, only have one son, biologically and…” Jisung looked at them in nonplus, “And it is Felix.”

“It’s not that we wanted to hide things from you. But you asked now, it’s time for you to know that truth.” Minhyuck said.

Flashback, twenty-nine ago…

A big mansion in Seoul. It was belonging to, the Parks. Mr Park was the founder and CEO of JYP Entertainment.

JYP was one among the biggest companies in Seoul, in entertainment field. Mr. Park always dreamed about JYP becoming in the first place in the entire country.

He was a man of words and sincere. He treated his idols very fairly and genuinely. Even it was hard for them to fight against the biggest groups, he still did it his maximum and look at their sons for lending a shoulder to him.
He had two sons.

Eldest one was Park Jinyoung. He was not that interested in business. He chooses medical profession. Mr. Park didn’t object though, he let his son wanted to do.

He felt proud at both of their son, until Jinyoung graduated as a psychiatrist. Because, he was really care less about his responsibilities and on top of them he always splurged the money.

Mr. Park became really disappointed about him. It affected him so much to the point that, he became physically weak and bedridden. At his ending days, all his hopes turned to his youngest son.

Park Hyunsik.

He was always obedient, responsible and clever, more bright in everything than his brother. This always made Jinyoung to be an antagonist to Hyunsik. But Hyunsik to be an obedient man he is, never mind anything.

At the day of partition of the complete wealth of Parks, Mr. Park gave thirty percent to Jinyoung and remaining seventy to Hyunsik, which made a clash.

Jinyoung threw the chair in anger, “This fucking nonsense! How dare you treat your sons with partiality!”

The young man was in his late twenties. Really handsome and smart. His well build body and six feet height, glow his features even more.

Mr. Park looked at his son calmly, “You know the reason why I did this to you, Jinyoung. If you have been nice and good, would I ever thing about doing something like this?”

He let out a disappointed sigh at his fuming son. He was in his wheel chair. A young man with very well build body was standing beside him. His bodyguard, Nam Choongmin.
Hyunsik was not there. If he was, then Jinyoung surely threw another tantrum at him.

“But what are you doing? After graduating, didn’t go to any of your job, simply sitting here, spending all the money around. Even thirsting over someone’s wife.”

Jinyoung glared at his dad when he mentioned that.

“I can blind myself about all that things you did, but what are you doing exactly at that building? You bring animals there often and what are you doing?” he asked.