FORTUITOUS BRIGHT LIGHT VIII

“I changed my mind.”

Minho said as he ran his fingertips over the younger’s jaw, “I will kiss you instead.”

Minho smirked when he saw the confidence in Jisung’s eyes replaced with a tensed one.

Jisung yelped when Minho suddenly slammed him against the bed. Jisung began to push him away, but due to the chain, he can’t use his left one while using maximum strength with his right one.

“Get off me you, asshole…” he said.

Minho didn’t even budge, just stared the struggling Jisung underneath him.

“Stop struggling.” He said calmly.

“Then get off from me… ugh.” He pushed but got tired quickly and laid there, slightly panting.

Minho slowly wiped his eyebrows making a giant wet water droplet, fell on the bed. Jisung made protesting whines at his touches.

“It’s been two days you have sleeping like this.” He said softly.

This made Jisung to stop struggling and looked at the elder with widen eyes.

“W-What?” he asked softly.

Minho hummed, “I was about to call Felix if you don’t gonna wake up today.”

Now Jisung was clear why he was feeling so tired, sticky in his dress. He was wearing the same since the day he reached here.

“Small amount of some chloroform won’t make you sleep this much. What makes you so tired to sleep like that?” he asked as he patted his hair.

“Get off me…” Jisung growled by his teeth.

Minho sighed before sitting, making the other too and pushed the spoon of soup against his lips. Jisung didn’t take that again, turning his head away.

Minho lost all his patience and took that himself in his mouth before grabbing the back of his head and smashing their lips.
Jisung widening his eyes, didn’t expect the sudden kiss, began to protest. But Minho was too strong. Pulled him onto his laps, wrapped his other hand around his waist, prevent him from moving and pushing his tongue against his lips.

Jisung didn’t bother to open, still stubbornly protesting which made Minho to pinch his waist making him gasp. Minho took this chance to transfer the soup. Breathless Jisung, couldn’t do anything but to swallow the whole soup.

When their lips apart, Minho smiled in satisfaction as he stared at the blushing Jisung on his laps who was panting madly. He waits so long for something like this. He again pressed his lips and kissed him. Jisung was too weak, gave in so easily this time.

It was a proper kiss, so passionate that both of them can enjoy that. Minho bit him lips and explored the youngers carven, quietly listening to the small moans and whimpers of the younger. He felt content.
Jisung on the other hand, besides, the thing that happening now was against his consent, everything was good. He felt more free and more like being loved.

Never did he felt something like this with any single kiss he had with his husband, Bae Seungyol.
Seungyol always dominate him, he wants a person who is submissive towards him. But even now Minho was taking the lead now, doing all the things, he was not selfish like Seungyol, but take it slow, waits for Jisung to adjust even the small-minute things and make him feel each and everything.

When they broke the kiss, Minho hugged him, the tiny figure on his laps were slightly trembling which he shushed to comfort. He softly caressed the part which he pinched earlier.

Then he put Jisung to the bed, make him sat and take the bowl from the table.

“I used to give you water like this for the past two days. You didn’t even flinch though.” He said as he stirred the soup in his hands.