ROTTEN LOCKS III

After sending the children to the school, Sohee was scrolling her phone and along with some online news. But something striked her.

CEO OF JYP HAVING AFFAIR BEHIND HIS WIFE. IT IS KIM JISOO, A WIDOWER WITH A CHILD.’

rising company Hybe label’s CEO Kim Namjoon is the brother of Kim Jisoo. It told that Namjoon was payed by Hyunsik to start the company.’

‘people are really grossing sometimes. How can a brother do something like this?’

‘you know? She is staying with Mr. Park’s mansion now.’

‘omg! Then how come his wife is not noticing this?’

“maybe she is blind.’

A single tear escaped from Sohee’s eyes. Suddenly everything went blank.

Jisoo who was in the kitchen came with some fruits to give her, but saw a passed down Sohee.

“Eonnie!” she ran to her.

_   _  _   _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _ 

“Officer Seo, I think you should stop playing this cat and mouse game.”

It was officer Jung Gaon. Yeonho was standing infront of him.

“Sorry sir, I didn’t understand what you mean?” he asked like he didn’t know anything.

Gaon chuckled, “Look, as your senior officer, I have more experiences than you. You have everything good on you. I don’t want you to lose everything.”

“Still, I didn’t get your point.” He said.

“Stop going for something by hearing some blabbers.” He said directly.

Yeonho squinted his eyes at him. He knows, why the elder called him first thing in the morning. He just stood there Gaon to complete.

“That officer, Yeri. She didn’t know anything about the seriousness. She is a young girl who live in fantasies and just wanted to be one of them. I wonder why an efficient police officer like you, listen to her words?” he scoffed.

“Because I am not an idiot.” Yeonho said making Gaon to look at him in shock.

“What? What did you say?” he was becoming angry.

How dare a police officer respond informally towards their senior. It’s inappropriate.

“Sir, I didn’t care about anything unless it is truth or sincere. I don’t what the real thing you are mentioning about too.”

He said. Gaon just stood there, pocking his inner cheeks. He didn’t mention anything also can’t.

“So, please make it more specific next time. So I can stop chasing fantasies with some immature people.”

He said before saluting and exiting the chamber. Gaon gave him a straight look as he walked away. He took his cell phone and dialled a number.

“Hello?”

_   _  _   _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _ 

Hyunsik reached back at the home with Moonbyul. Both of them tensed at the news of Sohee got fainted.

Moonbyul showed Hyunsik about the online news. When he saw the swollen eyes of Jisoo, his heart tightened.

“Ji, where is Sohee?” he asked nervously.