GOLDEN KEYS III

“She is with me. oppa give her to me.” he said.

Minho was surprised when Jisung said that. Both Imelda and Henry looked at him in shock, turned to anger later. At that time, Hyunjin entered the room after ending the call.

“You prick! How dare you take the baby?” Imelda yelled at him.

“Why are you yelling at me? Gahyeon is my baby. I have the right to take her away.” Jisung said.

“So what? You could have asked us to give her to you. Why did you steal her like a thief? So cheap?” Henry raised his voice at him.

Minho and Hyunjin didn’t know they kidnapped the child from Jisung’s uncle’s house. Like Henry said now, they also have this doubt about Jisung could ask them directly. Why did he do that?

Even they didn’t have any doubt on him when he said the address. It was so clean.

Jisung let out a chuckle at them, “Cheap? Me?” he giggled, “Then let me show you, how much of a cheap, I can be.”

He said and went to Imelda, stuffed a long cloth on in her mouth. Her leg was also injured and so many wires attached to her body.

Then he picked up her call phone from near her, unlocked it using her face lock.

“What are you doing?” Henry yelled at him.

He was also, leg injured and wires attached to his body. Hyunjin and Minho was in shock when they saw.

Jisung then cover Henry’s mouth with his palm as he dialled a number and bring the phone towards his ears.

“Hannie…” Minho called him.

“Ssh…” Jisung shushed them.

Hello…” a deep voice was heard from the other side.

Jisung’s face immediately went dark but his voice didn’t. he made a fake whimper.

“O-Oppa…” he called.

Both Hyunjin and Minho frozen on the spot. Imelda’s eyes got widen as she started to struggle the cloth away. Henry grabbed Jisung’s palm from him. But since his knuckles were breaking, he couldn’t use that much force.
Seungyol jumped out from the bed when he heard the sound. He brought the phone near him.

Baby… where are you?”

“Oppa… I don’t know where am I... I couldn’t understand anything; this place is so dark… Please help me… get me out of here…” he fakes a whimpering again.

Who did this to you?” he asked. Seems really worried.

“Uncle Henry. Don’t believe him, he is a cheat. Please help me from him. His men are keeping me, trying to touch me.”

Jisung cried, his eyes got red teary and nose too. He was in anger.

Imelda and Henry were struggling with muffled noises. When they heard what Jisung said now, they both panicked really very much.

Seungyol’s face darkened, “I will find you baby. Don’t worry.”

“Please be fast… oh my god they are coming… ahhhh.”

Jisung then threw the phone against the wall with a scream at the end. Make it more realistic.

“HAN JISUNG!” Henry yelled when his mouth went free from the cover.

Jisung gripped tightly onto his neck, in a choke hold. He then turned his teary eyes at Imelda and then turned back to Henry.

“You think I won’t be able to know anything, right?” he asked making both of them stop struggling.