FORTUITOUS BRIGHT LIGHT II

Suddenly the lights were on making Jisung to adjust his vision a bit, from the unexpected flash. He blinked his eyes and saw the empty bed.

“Hyung. Why…” he stopped in the middle of his sentence when he turned around to saw something unexpected.

There, he saw a hundreds of pictures and polaroid, sticked and Hanged on the wall. He stared at this with surprised which turned into something horror later.

All of that pictures were him.
Unconsciously he stepped forward to the wall, didn’t take off his eyes from it. So many pictures and all were him? He was sitting, walking, laughing, at his home, street, with his family, friends and everything, everywhere.

“Don’t like the surprise.”

He snapped out from his daze when he heard the sound of the door being closed. He saw Hyunjin locked the door and turned to him. Jisung become even more tensed when he saw Minho, leaned against the wall next to Hyunjin, smirking at him.

“You… what are you going to do with me? Why you bring me here?” he asked with a feeling of chill shiver runs own through his spine.

“No need to afraid kitten. You are in safe Hands, come here.” Minho said as he took a few steps to the younger.

“No. Why did you lie to me that he is here?” Jisung asked, Minho only smirked wider still walking towards him which made Jisung to step a few backward.

“Please… let me go.” He asked.

Now he was in pure fear.
How can he not to be? The pictures hanged on the wall had the pictures of him years ago. It was like he was being stacked this long. This made his knees gone weak.

“Please… I-I won’t tell anyone. L-Let me go…” he was stuttering, pleading in a hope that they will allow him to leave.

“I will. Be a good kitten and come to me right now.” Minho opened his arms wide for the younger.

“No.” Jisung shook his head with pure fear and fresh tears in his eyes.

When Minho was about to reach him, Jisung tried to run away. But before he could, a cloth covered his mouth and nose from behind. It was Hyunjin. Jisung began to struggle. Minho slammed himself on top of Jisung, made them three fell onto the bed.
Now Hyunjin was lying with a struggling Jisung on top of him and Minho all above them, was pinning both of his hands on the bed. 

“No use of struggling, baby.” Minho said as he saw how Jisung fighting against them even the last minute before being passed out.

His legs were slowly began to stop kicking and Hands became weak, leaving his whole body weight on Hyunjin. His head resting on Hyunjin’s stomach, which Hyunjin slowly made his way out from under Jisung.
Minho on the other Hand, slowly removed the cloth from the younger’s face and admired it. A smile crept over his face.

“Silly kitten. Think that you could escape from me?” he whispered and wiped the teardrop that were spilled out from his closed eyes.

He kissed his cheeks and side face. He frowned at the small reddish and purple marks, slowly moving the sweater neck to saw some hickeys on the youngers neck.

He gripped tightly on to the seater as he sighed. He slowly ran his fingers on it, placing a kiss on them before standing up next to Hyunjin. Both of them didn’t leave their eyes off from the younger. He was so beautiful laying on the bed, his short skirt became even more short, showing most of the pale skin of his upper thighs. 

“What are we going to do to him, Hyung?” Hyunjin asked to him.

“Hmm?” Minho raised an eyebrow with his Handsome smirk turned to Hyunjin for a second before turning back to the younger.

His eyes changed instantly when he gazed at the younger this time.

“Let’s have our delicious meal.”

Hyunjin also smirked at this, both of them looked at the younger with sharp eyes and dangerous smirk. Jisung was in a deep sleep, in that room, unknown to the world outside.