EPILOGUE

The little white roses were arranged on the altar, gleaming under the bright lights. The white candles made the pearls and leaves of roses, even more heavenly.

“Are you, Hwang Hyunjin, willing to take Yang Jeongin, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you apart?”

“Yes I do.”

Hyunjin’s handsomeness were gleaming more under the light setting of the big chandelier of the hall. Beside him a very pretty and blushing Jeongin was standing.

“Are you, Yang Jeongin, willing to Hwang Hyunjin, to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do you apart?”

Jeongin sighed in a relief, “Yes I do.”

Hyunjin looked at the younger and gave him his most warming smile. Jeongin blushed little, but still smiled back.

Jaebeom and Jingtong was from the parents’ side, since both of them lost their parents in such young age. Felix chuckled as he cooed at Gahyeon who was in Changbin’s arm’s.

Chan and Seungmin were sitting there as Chan placed his hand on Seungmin’s eight months’ baby bump. He smiled when Chan kissed their wedding ring.

Jisung smiled when he saw Hyunjin and Jeongin were exchanging their wedding ring.
He turned to saw Minho staring at him. he gave him a hit on his shoulder and motioned him to look there making Minho to snap out and look ahead.

“Since it is your intention to enter the covenant of Holy Matrimony, join your right hands and declare your consent before God and his Church.”

The priest said and both the couple intertwined their fingers. Hyunjin gave him the look like he is the only person in this earth.

“Now you may kiss each other.”

He gently lifted the younger’s chin and leaned forward before connecting their lips, then heart and their life.

“WOW!” Ryunjin yelled gaining so much attention.

Chaeyrong glared at her and apologies to the others simply.

Ryunjin immediately shut up with a pout and Chaeyrong just pecked her cheeks making the other to giggle.

“Dad.” Jisung ran to Namjoon. “What took you so long?”

“Sorry honey. I just went out for a meeting. How the things going?” he asked.

“And the traffic too. Not blame us anymore.” Irene was slightly sulking because she couldn’t attend the wedding.

“Everything went well.” Minho walked upto him with Taehyung and Jungkook.

“Aiyoo, I couldn’t get to see anything.” She pouted.

“Hyunjin even asked when you will come.” Jisung said.

“Poor boy.” She sighed.

“Even he was right on time for this wedding. Why are you late, hyung?” Jungkook pointed at his husband Taehyung.

“He seems to be ashamed to show himself as a bachelor.” Taehyung chuckled earning a glare from Namjoon.

Minho, Jisung and Jungkook, hold their laughter at that.

“No, because I was having work unlike your jobless husband, who was fanning the flies in that empty office of his.”

“Hyung!”