SHADOWS V

“Hyunjin brought up here after his father and mother was dead.” Seulgui said as she cleans the garden.

Soohyuck and Sujin was gone outside. Hyunjin also went outside.

Currently Jisung was remained with his favorite aunts inside the house. They three were cleaning the garden, which is Jisung’s favorite place, the rose garden.

“Years back, Master Soohyuck’s younger sister Soyoung was married to the Hwangs. She was really beautiful and talented girl. After one year, Hyunjin was born, they had an accident. The only remaining person was Hyunjin.” Seulgui said.

“The Hwangs really didn’t mind to accept him, but master didn’t allow it. Also it’s too bad that young master was raised alone in that house. The doctor also said that…”

Seulgui shouldered Wendy which made them to stop her words at the middle of the sentence.

This didn’t go unnoticed by Jisung, but he cleared his throat and decided to ask some other time.

He is not so stupid, he catches every minute actions and also has the capability to figure it out by himself.

“Then, when he did go to Australia?” Jisung asked.

“Five years ago. It was really a tragedy. He didn’t want to go there after all.” Wendy said.

“Why?” Jisung asked.

“He is gay.” This surprised Jisung, but listened to the other words, “He was having an affair with a boy, in his school years. He was too young that time.” Seulgui said.

“Then what happened?” he was curious about the story also to know more about the Baes too.

“Master didn’t like that as well as young master too. They offer the boy a huge amount of money and he break off the relation with Jinnie before he went to China.” Wendy said.

“After that, Jinnie became really sad and they send him to Australia.” Seulgui said. “Maybe, he still not ready for a marriage maybe because of this.”

“But it did make him to change so much.” Wendy said.

“How?” Jisung asked.

“He was used to be loud, cheerful, and live full but now he is so calm, more matured.” Wendy said, she was a bit disappointed.

Jisung patted her shoulder, “Somethings made us unexpected changes. Maybe it will be for good too.”

Wendy smiled at him and ruffled his fluffy hair. His gummy smile made a good better than anything.

“Aunties, how old is Hyunjin? I mean, I don’t know what should I call him, hyung or name?” he scratched the back of his head.

“He is five years older than you.” Selgui said.

“Okay. It’s a hyung then.” He chuckled.

Hyunjin was watching this from his room through the window. He just stared at the boy before closing the curtains.

_   _  _   _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _ 

Seungyol exited the meeting room after their board meeting. He was a bit confused about the deal forwarded by SM group today.

“Are you okay oppa?” Hela asked him.

“Fine. Forward the details to dad’s personal mail and another copy to me too.” He said.

“Sure. Do you want something to drink?” she asked.

“No, take care of yourself.” He said and turned to work back to the computer.