ROTTEN LOCKS V

Leeknow, Seungmin and Namjoon went outside. Since Changbin was an inside person, he stayed with Jisoo, helping her in doing stuff.

When she heard the calling bell, she was about to go out from the kitchen and opened the door.

“I will open it.” Changbin said.

He opened the door to saw a cute boy with blonde hair. He has freckles that made him extra cute and have big doe eye. He stared at Changbin who also looked at him confusingly.

Then the boy looked at the person behind his back, which was his father. The man looked at his wife which was near him before flashing a bright smile at Changbin.

“Mr. Kim Namjoon?” the man asked in English accent.

“He went outside.” Changbin said.

“Who is it Binnie?” Jisoo came out from the kitchen. She frowned at the strangers.

“Well hello. You must be Kim Jisoo right?” the man asked and Jisoo nodded hesitantly, “I am Lee Minhyuck. Namjoon hyung was my senior back then at collage.”

Jisoo blinked in realisation. This was the family who Namjoon mentioned about earlier, “Yes. Please come in.” 

“This is my wife Nayeon. And our son Lee Felix.” Minhyuck introduced his family when they have a seat.

Jisoo served them some drinks. Changbin was silent while Nayeon and Minhyuck observed him.

“Binnie, say hello to them.” Jisoo said softly.

“Hello. I am Seo Changbin.” He bowed.

“Awe, so cute. I like him.” Nayeon said making Changbin flustered. She giggled at the boy.

At that time, Namjoon came in with kids. Minhyuck got up and hugged him.

“Long time no see, hyung.” He said.

“me too. I didn’t think that you were married already.” Namjoon teased him.

“Hyung, it happened.” Minhyuck chuckled.

Minhyuck then saw Leeknow and smiled, who also smiled at him. The boy came forwards and bowed.

“Hello, my name is Park Leeknow.” He said.

Minhyuck ruffled his hair and looked at Jisoo who stood there with teary eyes. They already told them about the things happened. After sitting around, Minhyuck looked at the boys who sat there obediently and listening to him when he said he wanted to say something important to them.

“Look boys, in this world, we need to look at ourself to live.” Minhyuck started. “I am here today because, my son Lee Felix is a mischieveous one.”

He said making the little Felix to glare at him. Both Leeknow and Seungmin giggled, closing their mouth.

Felix looked at Changbin who just sat there, he saw Felix looking at him and smiled softly.

“So, I was telling about, who will be his hyung from now on?” Minhyuck asked.

Felix got up from his seat and went towards Changbin and sat on his lap. Even though he was same age as Seungmin, he was a bit taller.

Everyone surprised at that. Actually, the elders thought about adopting Leeknow. Minhyuck said that, he can’t afford both the boys, because of his current job. So they decide, let Changbin stay with them.

“Actually…” Minhyuck was about say something, but Nayeon stopped him.

She pointed at Felix who glared at Leeknow who was sitting closer to Changbin and now moving away because of that glare.