FORTUITOUS BRIGHT LIGHT IX

Chan frowned at the letter. Changbin was also confused at the sudden turning.

“This is attached to it.” Soobin handed him another paper, “It is the blood report of that mentioned girl, also a picture of her too.”

“Great, no label or watermarks of the required lab or anything to trace.” Chan murmured.

“What about the fingerprint?” Changbin asked.

“No chance. It was mom who saw the letter. She already touched and everything ruined.” Yeonjun said.

“It’s okay, we are not after this guy actually. But the girl. After all he was trying to help us.” Chan said.

Chan then looked at the picture of the girl and there was an address of a café at the back side of that picture.

It didn’t take that much time for them to reach the café. Since it was a calm area, besides from the rushness inside the city, it was more like a silent area.
They got into the café and was welcomed by a man in his early forties. He was a foreigner, by his looks. He wore a smile as he greeted them.

“Good morning Sir, welcome to Carameletto. What do you like to have?” the man asked honestly.
Chan looked at the other three and then turned to the man, “Four cappuccinos please.”

The man was making the drink while they seated. Changbin and Soobin just looked around while Chan just moved towards the man.

“Hey, do you know this girl?” Chan showed the picture of Laeya.

The man surprised at first and nodded, “Yeah, she used to work here.”

“How long?” Yeonjun asked.

“Three or four months now. But she passed away a few days’ back.” The man said.

“What’s your name?” Chan asked.

“Lento D’Cruz.” He said.

“So you are not a Korean. Where are you from?” Chan asked.

“Scotland, actually. Moved two years ago. Along with my friend, Xavier Waksman.” He said pointing at the person inside the small kitchen.

“You order.” The man named Xavier give them the order.

Both of them men where about the same age and so polite, also corporative. The café was not that rush too. Since they were the only customer happens to be there, they got a nice environment for the enquiry.  

“What do you know about her?” Yeonjun asked.

“What happened?” Lento asked worriedly.

“Hey, you don’t need to worry. Just asking because the hospital report us about the girl’s death. She was not in a normal mental state when she was dying. So asking about is there any problem with her or…” Chan trailed off.

“She was really introverted. Doesn’t speak so much. But have a good nature. She always been good to the customers and us too.” Lento said.

“The only thing we know that, she is an orphan. So we always give her easing jobs. Considering her age, she was more matured than that.” Xavier said.

Chan nodded, “Do you know, her friends or anything?”

“Once a boy came to meet her, here. But she was really angry after that. We didn’t know why.” Xavier said.

“Who was the boy?” Changbin asked.

“She didn’t tell us but we know his house is near their school.” Lento said.