DEMOLISHMENT VII

Jinyoung was leaning against the chair and swirling the pen in his hands. Soohyuck was also in the cabin. Both of them were quietly listening to Yonyue who was sharing their doubt.

“I am sure, Kim Namjoon is upto something.” She concluded.

Soohyuck just sighed, “Look, now our first priority is finding Jisung. And completely bringing back the old Seungyol too.”

Jinyoung just smirked at that. Yonyue lowered her head and nodded.

“I know you are considerate, but this is not the time for handling the enemies.” He said again.

“Soohyuck-ah, do you know why I told you to hand over the business to you son so soon?”

Jinyoung asked, “Because you sucks in it.”

Jinyoung got up from the chair and turned to Yonyue before flashing his Cheshire smile, “You did a good job."

“What you mean by that?” Soohyuck had no idea what this man is upto.

“I smell a rat Soohyuck-ah.” His face was serious. “Someone is playing outside.”

“Who?” he asked.

“Got to find.” He turned to Yonyue, “Among Mark, Lucas and you, Seungyol trusted you the most. Not only because they joined in a contract based but also, you are more ruthless than them.” He chuckled.

Yonyue lowered her head as Jinyoung walked towards her and put his palm on his shoulder, looked at her with his handsome smile.

“Seungyol told to set up an investigation team for finding it won’t him?” he asked.

Yonyue nodded, “But he asked me to stop them. I don’t know why.”

Jinyoung nodded in understanding, “When I ask him about that, he said that girls are fake. I don’t know how he find out, but he stopped at the right point. Or that girls must dig the past out.”

He then turned to them, “Find them.”

Yonyue nodded before left the building. Her eyes filled with determination, and it will fade only when she meets the end.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Soyeon and Miyeon were at Soojin’s house. They know they can’t drag her into this, but couldn’t find another place to hide.

Minnie’s operation was turned success. They know, either Baes or the people behind the murder or the cannibals will find them one day. Minnie was sent into a safe place by Soojin and made the other two to stay with her.

“I don’t know what you two caught yourself into.” Soojin said.

“We ourself didn’t know either.” Soyeon stared at the ceiling.

“Either by the Baes, or the people who behind the murder or the cannibals. It is just about choosing, so we can have our death by them.” Miyeon said.

Soojin sat near her, placed a palm on her shoulder, “Eonnie. Don’t be sad, let’s wait.”

Miyeon kissed her palm, “I… we just started our life, but fate cheated us again.”

“No. don’t think like that.” She said with her teary eyes.

Miyeon hugged her. Soyeon who saw this, also was sad. She missed Minnie so much. Her heart was aching at the sight of Minnie being teary when they left her at that house.

“Even we couldn’t find a clue about Park family which have a disastrous ending, we found something else.” Miyeon said.
Soojin looked at her, “Why you felt suspicious about them at the first place? Didn’t you talk to them already, but they weren’t like a person to be doubt at all?”