CRIMSON FLOWERS II

“Who are you?” the guard asked when she reached the front gate of the mansion.

Ryujin snapped out from the amazed zone when she saw how big the Bae mansion was.

“Is this where he lives? Hannie, you need a taxi to go there from here.” She mumbled to herself.

“Hey kid! I am asking you.” The guard asked again to her.

“Oh uncle, I am not going anywhere. My name is Shin Ryujin and I am here for Han Jisung.” she asked.

The guard raised an eyebrow at her, “How do you know Mrs. Bae?”

“Oh, okay. Your young mistress, Bae Jisung is my old friend. No still my best friend. I am here to meet him. Now please allow.” She said.

“No. you can’t go inside unless you got the permission from inside.” The guard said.

“Yah! How can that happen? I am literally here outside then how can I get their permission.” She reasoned.

The guard gave her a weird look and turned to pick his phone at his small cabin.

The walkie-talkie inside the mansion ringed as Sujin picked it up, while reading her magazine.

“What is it?” she asked lazily.

“Madam Bae, a girl named Shin Ryujin, came here to meet Mrs. Bae. She told me that she is his best friend.”

The guard said making Sujin to change her expression. She now had her sharp eyes and went silence for a while.

“Okay. Okay, I will do that.” The guard said and ended the call and turned to Ryujin who was patiently yet eagerly waiting for his approval. 

“Young mistress told me that he didn’t know who you are.” He said.

“WHAT! Did he really told you like that?” she was surprised.

“He said he didn’t have a friend named Shin Ryujin.” The man said again.

“No. I won’t believe unless he come here and tell me directly.” She said.

“Kid. Go away. Don’t make me mad.” He said.

“Or what? Are you gonna kill me?” she asked him.

The guard shows his hunter gun towards her making her move a few steps back. Then he motioned her to go away with that gun.

She pocked her inner cheeks before scoffing at him and walked away. But she didn’t go to the way she came but the opposite side.

She reached the estate area which was settled on the behind of the mansion. There were some tree branches which were grown up inside the compound of the mansion, over the big walls.

“I am Shin Ryujin. If I determined something, I will get it.” She said before starting to climb the tree.

She carefully jumped down to the light green grass of the compound and winced in pain. It was too high.

“Hannie, you must arrange me a bubble bath for my hard work even if you won’t appreciate it.” She said.

There were guard around the mansion. But not that much. She was in expert in crawling into someone else’s territory. Don’t get her wrong. It was all for fighting purpose only.

When she reached the wall, she saw a pipe line which on the wall which will lead her to an opened window on its side. She touched the pipe and began to climb.

There were two bodyguards, chatting casually until their ears perked up to the noise and spotted the girl on the pipe.

Ryujin was about to reach the window, but one of the guards threw a rock at her back and she lost her complete grip on the pipe and fell down with a thud sound.