CRIMSON FLOWERS IV

Jisung decided to take a shower. There were guards outside, he was really scared to be alone. But this time, he was too dazed in this loneliness that made him to think about something like that.

He was wearing a simple gown, and wanted to change into something loose. He had so many oversized seat shirts and pants which he looked so fluffy.

Seungyol really loved him to see like that, especially at nights. And these things changed into his night wears.

As he was getting ready for the shower, he heard a noise from outside, like jumping and then rubbing roughly. He frowned then assumed it was his hallucinations and take off his long gown.

He was wearing inners and shorts inside. Since he had a flat chest, he usually doesn’t wear bra, but after marriage, he did. Imelda was the reason, not only her but when his mother said that, he felt it is right.

After all, a person like Jisung, loved to be addressed as a female more than a male. He wanted to be a mom, a perfect one.

Suddenly someone jumped through the large ventilation of the bathroom which made Jisung flinch before screaming. The figure immediately pinned him to the nearest wall and cover his mouth.

Jisung widened his eyes at the figure who was smirked at him.

“Hai.”

Jisung removed the hands cover his mouth, harshly,
“Lee Minho!”

Minho with a cheeky smile, got up from him. Then he noticed, Jisung was… half naked?

Minho couldn’t help but eyed at him, top to bottom, with his mouth hanged opened.

“What are you doing here? What do you want?” Jisung asked back, more like firing.

“You.” Minho mumbled.

“What! Get out or I will call others.” Jisung pointed at the door.

“Oh, you won’t.” Minho said confidently.

Jisung was controlling himself from bursting out, “MOM!... ummmm….”

Minho cover his mouth and pressed the struggling Jisung against the wall again and whispered in his ears.

“Don’t act foolish. You know what will happen if they caught me inside your bathroom. No one is gonna believe you but will assume that you are the one who let me in.”

Jisung stopped struggling and looked Minho in the eyes. He knew, Minho is right.

They will surely assume things like this and for his possessive husband, even if Seungyol don’t believe Jisung is cheating him with Minho, still he will punish Jisung.

Saying that he is claiming what’s his or making love but Jisung have a limit to accept the things happening without his consent when it comes to sex even if that’s his husband.

“I am not here to hurt or harm you. Just wanted to talk to you and I will go right after that.” He said and finally removed his hands from the youngers face.  

Jisung keep his posture, still don’t want believe the elder completely, “What do you wanted to talk?”

Minho smirked and looked him up and down again, “Are you sure, you wanted to talk to like this?”

Now Jisung realized, he was only in his inner wears, exposing most of his shoulders, thighs and waist. He immediately covered it with his towel and reached for his drees.

“Hey! No. you can take your bath. I will wait for you.” He said.

Jisung felt a bit sticky all over his body. That’s why he wanted to take a bath at this late night. He stared at Minho, not even missing every single moment of the elder, very vigilant.

“Okay, wait inside my room.” He said.

“Huh? I can’t do that. What if someone will see me? And besides, I don’t mind to wait over here.” He smiled and Jisung became even more angry. “I m-mean, I will turn around and close my eyes.”

Minho threw his hands up in surrender when Jisung suddenly pointed a sharp scissor at him.

“I don’t mind to go to prison after slashing a heart wrecker’s throat into two halves. What do you think?” he asked.

“Haha… silly. I was just joking. I will wait outside the room and also lock the door, so no one will come inside. I am very clever and you are very brave too. Haha…” with a nervous laugh, Minho just got out from the bathroom.

When Minho left, Jisung immediately locked the bathroom. Since he doesn’t know Minho very well and why the elder showed up so suddenly in his bathroom is more than suspicious.

So he decided to take a quick shower. He didn’t even bother to dry his hair well and immediately went to his room.
The room was silent and there is no sign of Minho. He looked around.

“Where did he go?” he mumbled.