CRIMSON FLOWERS I

“Are you sure Mr. Bang?” Officer Jang asked to the two young officers infront of him.

“Sorry to say that, but unfortunately yes.” Chan said.

“Oh my god!” Mr. Jang leaned against his swirling chair.

“Dr. Kim Seungmin and Dr. Lee Felix had just called us right away when they discovered about this. To our luck, the blood proteins didn’t ruined completely. So they detected the presence of prions.” Changbin said.

“So we can fix that it is…”

“Yes sir. It’s cannibals.” Chan said.

Mr. Jang rubbed his temples as he leaned against the chair once more. His body was relaxing but the mind doesn’t though. How can he?

The city under his control, has been found the presence of dangerous cannibals in it. How can he even find them?

“What about the DNA of this blood?” he asked.

“Detected, but what we gonna do with that? Unless, we couldn’t find a matching sample.” Chan reasoned. “Who could we bring even to a suspecting list?”

“What about the last victim?”

“It’s Mr. Jae Ming. Working as a reporter in AVQ news channel.
He also owned some private social media accounts. Mainly stalking and finding. That’s his actual work. Maybe he was being in his work, or stalking someone in the late night when he was being murdered.” Changbin explained.

“So, this case is really something crucial.” Mr. Jang said.

“We cannot let out the news now. Public might be panicked. Just let this remain as a psychopath work, so we can find the culprit when he feels free.” Chan suggested.

“Okay. I think, don’t rush off so in a hurry. We have to take this slow. We don’t know whether this is a person or a group or will it be spread… oh my god I can’t even think about any further.” Mr. Jang sighed in defeat.

“Don’t be stressed out sir. We have to do it calmly.” Chan said.

“Yes, yes. You are right.” He said.
“What about the higher ups?” Changbin asked.

“I will deal with it. Just make it slow and make sure to find them.” He said.

_   _  _   _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _ 

Jisung woke up with a gasp. He was shocked to saw his dress was completely covered with blood.

“Oh my god! What is this!” he wondered. “Gosh! Is this even call periods?”

But when he stood up, he felt pain everywhere. He can’t walk or anything. He wanted to change, but too tired.

He dragged himself to the bathroom and changed everything. Washing his face and walked out. He wanted to reach down to eat breakfast, but before he could, he fell on the floor.

Tears running down his cheeks when he felt abdominal pain and even beast.

“MOM! AUNTY SEULGUI… CAN ANYONE HEAR ME? SHARRON, HETTY, YOONA… ANYBODY THERE…” He screamed everyone’s name.

After a minute, Seulgui ran towards him following Hyunjin and even Minho was there. But he didn’t come inside the room, stood at the door.

“Oh my god! Jisungie, what happened?” she asked.

Hyunjin who saw Jisung on the floor, immediately picked him up. Jisung squealed a bit. He was tensed, if Hyunjin could smell the blood or anything. But Hyunjin seems calm.