CRIMSON FLOWERS III

“So, I think we can take a break now. How about going on a date?” Chan asked them.

“Yeah. We need to say something to you, actually.” Soobin said shyly.

“What is it?” Changbin asked interestingly.

“Actually, we have been looking forward to our marriage but, unfortunately, this case appeared.” Soobin said.

“So our parents decided to set up a wedding party for us, soon.” Yeonjun said.

“Oh really? Congratulations you too.” Chan and Changbin gladly congratulated him.

Soobin was blushing really madly while Chan grinned him widely. Yeonjun was blushing too, but he hides it.

“Is it parents’ decision or…” Chan wiggled his brows at Yeonjun.

“No, no. it’s their suggestion and…”

“And?”

Chan asked to Yeonjun as he traced off his sentence. Yeonjun looked at Soobin who looked him back. Both of their gaze met.

“I think I couldn’t wait anymore.” Yeonjun still didn’t took his eyes off from him.

“Wow! So romantic. So when it is?” Chan said.

“It will be on day after tomorrow, day will be wedding and the party is at night. Hope you two will come.” Yeonjun said.

“Oh sure. I mean yeah.” Chan said quickly.

“Our parents told us to call most of our colleges so, we are asking you a suggestion.” Soobin asked kindly.

“What is it?” Changbin asked back, interestingly.

“What about inviting the doctors? They seem nice and really friendly. If you don’t want, then…”

“No!” Changbin said suddenly making others looked at him surprisingly, “I mean, if you want, just invite them. It’s their choice if they wanted to or not.” He said.

Chan nodded his head with mischievous smile. Changbin glared at him. Yeonjun and Soobin nodded.

Two heads, behind the wall eavesdropping everything. They slowly jumped out from the big wall of the entire police office. Since it was at the backyard, securities are less.

“So are we going to the party too?” Soyeon asked to Miyeon.

“Let’s go and check it out. Maybe we get a clue from there.”

_   _  _   _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _  _ 

“Jisung… Jisung…” Seulgui knocked the door as she called him slowly.

Jisung opened the door, his eyes were puffy due to the crying. His face was so dull which made Seulgui’s heart broken.

“Oh baby, don’t cry.” She hugged him.

He sobbed a little before breaking the hug, “What is it aunty?” he asked her.

Seulgui looked around before getting inside his room and locked the door. He turned around and gave a letter to him.

“Your friend Ryujin, that girl who came yesterday gave me this today morning. I saw her at the market. She said she is going back to Busan today.” She said.

Jisung immediately opened it and saw it’s her hand writing. Since it was a long letter, he just went through the words with his eyes, didn’t read it carefully.

“Don’t tell this to anyone, you know what will happen then.” She asked and he nodded.

“Thank you so much aunty Seulgui.” He hugged her again.
“You are welcome my boy. Just don’t be sad anymore.
Everything is going to be good one day.” She said and went out.