FORTUITOUS BRIGHT LIGHT XVIII

“I want to make you mine since the day I saw you.” Minho groaned as he bit onto his neck making the younger gasp.

It was all new to Jisung. Seungyol was an animal to Jisung. But Minho, even the pain he hated very much which he got from his husband was enjoying right now when it was got from Minho.

Minho sucked a mark on that spot, and Jisung tried his maximum, not to moan. He whimpered as Minho did that. Minho then kissed there, to ease the pain.

“But, the ring on your finger, is the hindrance between us.” He said and then looked at Jisung in his eyes.

Jisung can saw, how serious Minho was right now. He gulped when he saw how sharp Minho’s gaze was, digging holes onto his head.

“Why do you still want to keep that monster who only want your body? Threw it away and come to me. I can provide you every single thing better than him and love you more than him.”

There was a possessiveness flashed on his eyes. But Jisung, really hated that. That was the reason why he hates Seungyol so much. That was the cause of family’s death.

But for Minho, it was not like what Seungyol did to him. It was like, a light ray from outside into his dark room.

Minho looked at Jisung who was beneath him. His teary doe eyes looking at him with flushed cheeks, made him even more beautiful.

“I can do anything better than him. Even this too…” he said as he was about to kiss Jisung again.

But he stopped when Jisung tightly gripped onto his shirt and squeezed his eyes shut. He knew, the younger was afraid now.

Minho got of him and lay beside him, pulling him closer to his chest, wrapping an arm around his waist. He cannot do any further to Jisung, against the younger’s will. He is not a beast, at least not to Jisung.

“Sleep. I won’t do anything.” He said.

“I don’t believe you.” Jisung whispered softly.

“Me neither. I couldn’t control myself around you.” He said as he held him tighter.

“Words are the biggest weapon to break someone’s heart. And I had already done it to you before. So it will be fair if you won’t believe me.”

Jisung closed his eyes as tears ran through his eyes. He didn’t to remember any of those bad memories.

“But one thing I can say that, I am not Bae Seungyol and I love you completely, everything about you. Not only your body, but whatever your looks is, not important to me. Just you, that’s what I want in my life.”

“Hannie angel… baby… are you up there?” Nayeon came up the stairs as she glanced at every room.

“Han… WHAT!” Her eyes wide at the sight infront of her.

Minho flinched and motioned her to keep quiet. Jisung squirmed in his deep sleep. Minho hugged him and shushed, making him relax and go back to sleep.

“What are you doing here…?”

“It happened. Now leave us two alone.” Minho rolled his eyes at her.

“Yah! I won’t believe she forgives so easily to you. Did you compel her or something?” she raised an eyebrow at him.

“No, she accepts me…”

“Minhyuck!!!” she shouts, cutting off Minho.

Minho closed both Jisung’s ear with his palm and winced at the sudden sound.

“Shut up will you?” he said annoyed.

“Then spill the truth or…”

“Ok, ok. She didn’t but will soon.” Minho said.