|| 𝐄𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍 ||

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

...Mikaelson Compound...

Rosalind is standing in front of a mirror, trying to fasten the zipper on the vintage wedding dress she's found. Elijah appears at the door behind her.

 Elijah appears at the door behind her

"Would you like some help?" he asks.

"You might need to use all your vampire strength" she says smiling.

"Allow me" he says and walks over her.

Elijah stands behind her and begins to fasten her zipper and buttons.

"Thanks. Not too many pregnant Casket Girls, I guess" Rosalind says "I've always loved The Casket Girls festival"

"I think you look lovely. Only I would..."

He touches the birthmark on her shoulder, and she covers it with her hand.

"I know, keep the freaky werewolf birthmark covered" Rosalind says "I told Hayley to do the same"

"Well, I don't suspect any of the riff-raff here would dare lay a hand on you, knowing you're under the protection of my family. Still, you shouldn't take any chances" he says.

"They're my friends Elijah. No need to worry" she says smiling.

Rosalind looks at herself in the mirror and sighs.

"All knocked up and nowhere to go" she says rubbing her stomach, suddenly she yawns "I'm sorry" she laughs "They kept me awake almost the whole night"

"Don't worry" he says smiling "You know...if you wanted the attend the festivities tonight, I would be more than willing to take you"

"Hm..." she looks down a little and turns to him "you and Nik are barely on speaking terms. Let's not create a third word war, yeah?"

"Of course" Elijah says mildly disappointed.

He turns to leave, but she stops him before he reaches the door.

"Elijah, hm...do you mind?"

Rosalind gestures at her zipper, so Elijah walks over to her and undoes the buttons and zipper for her before he takes off, trying to avoid having wrong thought about the beauty in front of him.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Klaus and Marcel are in the living room discussing their current predicament.