39

Imagine walking in with your friend and another friend's/ your brother in an erotic position. How are you going to react?

A) Cry

B) Faint

C) Ask what they're doing

D) Squeal so hard to test your vocal ability / lung capacity

E) Smack one of them

F) Stop someone from smacking them

G) Fall

As you can see from the options above, those were the chosen reactions of the strawhats.

Shall we guess how each strawhat reacts to their kunoichi 'smooching' the older brother of their captain?

Firstly, for option A. crying, of course it had to be Sanji.

Poor guy sobbed; soaking the handkerchief handed to her by Vivi with his unceasing tears whilst he kept mumbling about letting Meg go out of love and supporting them despite his broken heart.

For option b. fainting, it was definitely Usopp.

He couldn't believe that his former instructor was intimate with a man she just met and lost consciousness.

Option c is obvously Luffy.

Contrary to everyone's belief, this rubber is not that innnocent when it came to physical intimacy. He grew up in a forest so he has seen the animals mate. But, the two people involved are two of his most trusted people, hence he asked as he doesn't want to get ahead of them and accuse without the two giving an explanation.

The option d is certainly the girls, Nami and Vivi. The latter covering her eyes whilst the former stared with wide, open eyes. 

As for option e and f, they were quite unexpected.

"You bastard, what did I tell you? No using chakra for twenty-four hours!"

"Chopper, not the head! Not the head!" Whisper-yells the green-haired swordsman as he pulls away the ranting reindeer.

Though the Straw Hats reacted differently, they did one in common which is option f. To fall due to surprise. Though they quickly recovered, apart from Sanji who sulked for a while.

"Listen, what you saw is definitely not what you're thinking." Ace tried to explain as everyone sat.  "Beau-" He clears his throat as a certain member of the crew gave him a stink eye. Ace ignored the man and continued on. "Miss Meg was checking on me— Not that type of checking!"

Nami dropped the teasing grin, afraid that the fire user's face will explode, seeing how red it has gotten. 

Meanwhile, the other fire user is barraged with scolding from their doctor.

"Your reckless actions are putting you in danger. Your body may have healed, but your chakra system hasn't. The extravagant fire jutsu you previously performed have damaged your nerves, making chakra use extremely painful for you. I have warned you multiple times to refrain from using it unless necessary however, you are continuously proving me how bull-headed you are!"

"Chopper, it was necessary." Meg explains yet the deer's face displayed a hint of disbelief.

"Will you then please clarify how activating your 'eyes' is necessary in that situation?" Scoffs Chopper.

Meg sighed as she felt all eyes befall on her figure. She just had to get caught disobeying a doctor's order. She truly hated it when she got scolded like this. It makes her feel like a child. But, despite how annoying she finds this experience is, it allows her to relive bittersweet memories from her homeland. So, it ain't that bad, especially when the one berating her is super cute.