Christmas Special

Within the first few chapters of this story I wrote behind the scenes at the end but stopped since I somehow lost my humor. Kidding, my incurable illness which is laziness simply acted up. And when I wanted to continue, there were too many chapters where I didn't put any behind the scenes.

Well, I wanted to do something for this story that can also be seen in other people's works but also somehow considered connected to me as an author. Not that I'm saying it will be my brand or something.

I'm doing this to make the characters more realistic, at least in my perspective.

These are scenarios that had been replaying in my mind ever since the Ber months came. As for those who don't know, Christmas in my country practically starts in September and not December. So, these ideas have been brewing in my head for months and are nearly rotten. And since I am currently stuck in writing, I might as well use these ideas to stall some time and furthermore ponder about my stories' plots.

Curse me all you want for the zero updates but here

Merry fVcking Christmas bXtches!

A'right enough of the goddXmn stars and on with it!

I said enough of it, dammit!!!

ಠ⁠益⁠ಠ

(⁠◔⁠‿⁠◔⁠)

No!

★ (⁠Ӧ⁠v⁠Ӧ⁠。⁠)

(⁠ノ⁠ಠ⁠益⁠ಠ⁠)⁠ノ⁠彡⁠┻⁠━⁠┻

I think I enjoyed this way too much—

FXcking hell you did!

Sorry(⁠༎ຶ⁠ ⁠෴⁠ ⁠༎ຶ⁠)

Oh now you're gonna cry?!

(⁠ ⁠ꈨຶ⁠ ⁠˙̫̮⁠ ⁠ꈨຶ⁠ ⁠)

Stop crying, you bXstard! Suck those tears in or...

(⁠ ⁠⚈̥̥̥̥̥́⁠⌢⁠⚈̥̥̥̥̥̀⁠)

*Gnashes teeth* DAMMIT Sil!!!!

EL is a big meanie. Wah!(⁠ᗒ⁠ᗩ⁠ᗕ⁠)

Author: *sweatdrops at their other personalities antics* Haha!

*Motions for the camera to be directed on them*

Good day readers! It is I, Silver Loveblood, the writer of this fanfic, IKIGAI. *Fighting noises in the background*

*Camera slowly pans away to the arguing duo beside them*

Author: *slightly annoyed and whisper-yelling* Focus on me, dumbass!

*Camera turns back to them*

Author: 😇 This year I published my written work for the very first time. Not gonna lie, it took me lots of courage to push that publish button and with the year ending, I still do not regret it.