4

"So, you're saying the both of you made a deal that if you coincidentally meet again, she'll join the crew?" Nami asks for the nth time. No matter how much Luffy said yes, her mind can't wrap around the idea. Isn't this too coincidental? The force of the world must be so strong that a certain bounty hunter/assassin was pulled towards their captain.

Like Megumi said before, Fate really do wonders.

"Yeah." Luffy responds with a nod and proceeds to annoy the hell out of the newest member of his crew. He never left the poor woman alone and latched onto her every moment he gets, same with Usopp.

"This is ridiculous!" Nami threw her hands up. "Megumi-san responded to my letter and came to Cocoyashi village to help but meets Luffy instead and now she's in our crew, so am I." She clutches her hair in disbelief.

"Shouldn't you be glad, Nami-chwan?" Sanji interjects from his cooking area. "We have two gorgeous ladies in our crew. A feast for my eyes." His eyes turns to hearts as he twirls around, a ladle clutched in his right hand. "My heart can't take their exquisite beauty." He sighs dreamily.

"Tsk! Then die of heart attack then, Ero-cook." Zoro quips with a snarl.

"What did ya' say, you Marimo bastard?!"

Cue their bantering.

Megumi was perplexed on how the others just ignored the two fighting at the side, hinting that it is a natural occurrence between the two. An image of boys, one raven-haired like hers and the other a blonde, appeared in her mind. A flash of both happiness and sadness flash in her onyx orbs to which she hid so well.

"Megumi, it was nice to see you again. It was lonely when you left." Usopp sobs, clinging to the woman.

Megumi rolls her eyes and sighs. She's been telling him to get off, but her requests were blatantly ignored.

"You said you're going to become a bounty hunter, but you became a criminal yourself. You even built an organization. You are great but I'm still mad at you."

She sighs and decided to coax the sniper. She'd rather not have her whole right arm covered with the teen's tears, snot, and saliva. "How's Anna and Rael, Kana, the village?" She shifted the topic.

Usopp raises his head and looks at her, snot running from his nose. Megumi did her best to ignore how pathetic he looks at the moment. She would've patted the man's head if it weren't for the rubberman clinging to her right hand. Another person who ignored the request of giving her space.

"Anna found out she was pregnant two months after you left." He wiped his tears and snot with the back of his hand. "She gave birth to a boy." He informs her with a smile. Megumi only nods. It can be viewed but a cold reaction in other's perspective, but Usopp knew her better than anyone- atleast everyone in their crew. He can clearly see the happiness on her face. "They named him after his godparent. His name is Megumi."

Megumi stilled, blinking as she processed the newfound information. "Me? A godparent?" She asked as she pointed herself, her voice giving away how surprised she is.

Usopp giggles at her dumbfounded expression. It's been so long since he saw her so surprised.

"They had no way of contacting you. None of us have. They figured you would disagree so they just announced that you are." His giggle turned to a full blown laughter when Megumi's face paled.

Megumi was never good with kids. Apart from her little brother, Sasuke, she never took care of other children even at the compound. Who would be brave enough to ask the Princess of the Uchihas to babysit their child? Although she was hailed as one of the prettiest kunoichi in the village, she was feared by most of the children due to her stoic face- additional to her clan's horrible history. One look from her can cause a group of children to cry, same with adults. And now she's a godmother of a child! Those wretched cousins of hers might be laughing their asses off in their graves.